Wishing you all a VERY HAPPY CHRISTMAS

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by PINCH, Dec 24, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Mr & Mrs PINCH wish all the readers posters moaners and tossers on the web a VERY Happy Christmas :thumright: :thumright: :thumright:

For those of you who are working over the period may I wish you GOD speed and Happiness.

For those of you away from your families I wish you a hearty thank you for your work, and just to let you know that WE THANK YOU! Make the time up when you are back with your loved ones.

HAPPY CHRIMBO :party: :party: :party: :wav:

2. And Christmas felicitations to the both of you .. Have one, or two if you prefer, hot toddies to keep the cold from the door.

:eek:ccasion9:

3. Merry Christmas to you, Pinch.

And Merry Christmas to the poor chaps who are fighting in Iraq and Afghanistan, you are not forgotten!

4. Merry Xmas to one & all .
    My youngest Daughter is out in Afghanistan so will be thinking of her a lot as well as the rest of them out there , god speed to all of you's .

6. The Clan McNoMates wish every serviceman, servicewoman, their
    families, friends, civilians working in the military domain - and all
    journalists snooping about on either here, ARRSE or any of the other
    places they get their "scoops" from - a very happy, peaceful and
    enjoyable Christmas.

To all those who are currently away - doing what they have been
    called upon to do, be safe, and have the best Christmas you can.

ALL our thoughts are with you. :salut:

B.N.M.

7. Ninja_Stoker

Ninja_Stoker War Hero Moderator

8. best wishess and love to all my faby friends.. and hope that the next year will be a good one for you and your loved ones.
    x :glomp: :love1:

9. merry christmas to the bloody lot of you.

and also thanks, to all the (mainly booties) i have irritated over the past year or so for advice and encouragement, but also the rest of you for having the attitude and sense of humour that attracted me to the forces in the first place (PJFT next year). you people truely are the salt of the earth, and i look forward to earning my place amongst you.

i raise my (excessively large) glass of baileys to the lot of you.

merry christmas, and thanks again.

Benjy

10. Merry Christmas from an extremely 'taters Kandahar. Have a good one.

11. A Merry Christmas and Happy and Peaceful New Year to all with whom I have corresponded over the past year, and to all I haven't yet had the pleasure of 'meeting'.
    To our comrades overseas, (and on or under them), keep safe, and here's wishing for a speedy return to your loved ones.

2BM, Mrs Mango, and all the little Mangoes.

12. Can I wish a very Merry Christmas too all that are SLIB, in places that are hot and sticky at times - or even bloody freezing at this moment, and tell them that there are people in pub's in Britain who are raising glasses to their health at this time! loads of ex matelots in my pub!

I still haven't cut those string's after 23 years full time and 5 years RNR! Still love playing at bein a MATELOT! Take care matey's!

13. wishing all our serving poeple a super christmas and a safe New Year you really are not forgotten,i would buy you all a pint but you are on duty

14. FlagWagger

FlagWagger Book Reviewer

To reduce the workload of the signals branch, everyone wishes everyone else a very Merry Christmas

paraphrased from "Make A Signal" by Jackie Broome.

AD28 - 2359T0001 <hic>

15. Merry Christmas to you all. :santa:

Especially the lads of 40 Cdo in Ganners and everyone else, from all branches of the Forces, who are serving our great nation throughout the world; stay strong and stay safe.

Armchair Hero

16. Bless. Happy Xmas to you and Mrs Pinch too, plus all the others, especially the sailors and booties, on RR :) :biggrin:

17. Merry Christmas everyone.