Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wisdom (teeth) or lack of

Asasioun

Badgeman
My wisdom teeth need taking out, but I'm not going to be able to get them out before Raleigh, they don't cause me any pain or anything...

Any affect on my entry? It's not like it's a broken leg or tennis elbow or anything, so hoping it will just mean I get them out at a later date, rather than a deferred entry or anything.

Sent using Tapatalk

Asasioun

Badgeman
I can for a while (I've left then alone for the past three years, so another year or so won't hurt), but they are impacting, so I do want them out. Just don't want it to affect my entry is all...

Sent using Tapatalk

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C Wisdom teeth and the medical Health & Fitness 6
soleil Grimsby T'graph: "Soldier Who Dodged Death Twice Passes On Words Of Wisdom" The Corps 0
NotmeChief Sir Norman Wisdom (Merged threads.) Current Affairs 18
Oil_Slick The 'wisdom' of G. W. Bush The Gash Barge 5
WreckerL Gold teeth Diamond Lil's 8
Merlin28 Teeth Health & Fitness 25
B Teeth and brace. Health & Fitness 8
C Kick in the teeth for an elderly soldier! Charity 18
slim RAPIST'S JAIL TERM A KICK IN THE TEETH, SAYS MUM The Quarterdeck 20
MoD_RSS Speech: Lack of food and access to healthcare in Venezuela MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Speech: International Humanitarian Law: We lack enforcement and accountability MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Speech: A lack of results and accountability: monitoring corruption cases in Kosovan prosecutorial and judicial systems MoD News 0
C UCAS Points, The Lack Thereof Joining the Royal Navy 20
SONAR-BENDER Lack of Faceache on boats! Submariners 11
I Sea time or lack thereof Royal Naval Reserve (RNR) 1
finknottle UK Border Controls or Lack of. Current Affairs 49
soleil Guardian: "Navy Forced To Drop Warship Patrols In Caribbean Through Lack Of Funds" The Fleet 25
soleil "Lack Of Defence Spending May Cripple European Ambitions" Current Affairs 9
Ghost Future (or lack of it) for the FAA? Current Affairs 2
T Lack of curiousity by Austrian Police in Fritzl case. Why? Current Affairs 10
H Lack Of Recognition For RN/RNR Royal Naval Reserve (RNR) 77
AfterSSE Bush and his memory or lack there of... Diamond Lil's 7
D Lack of respect these days The Quarterdeck 35