Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

WINTER SKIING IN DUBAI

Bookings now being taken.

FROM THE OUTSIDE

ATT0005411.jpg

ATT0005722.jpg

FROM THE INSIDE
ATT0006344.jpg

ATT0006033.jpg

ATT0006655.jpg

Looks lovely, and to think I escaped into the Arctic to escape the Sun when I could have retreated to Dubai. Perhaps we need a few hundred of these in the UK with ski lodges on the slopes for all us ice lovers. :happycry: :dance: :roll:

Talk about a nation with nothing better to do - why don't people spend money on things that matter for flip's sake? Think of the dying and starving kids whose misery fuels much of the extremism we have to deal with. These corrupt states are part of what fuels the Jihadist movement too ...

looks nice though ... :roll:

golden_rivet said:
Talk about a nation with nothing better to do - why don't people spend money on things that matter for flip's sake? Think of the dying and starving kids whose misery fuels much of the extremism we have to deal with. These corrupt states are part of what fuels the Jihadist movement too ...

looks nice though ... :roll:

What corrupt states?

Dying and Starving kids? Do you know how much money HH Sh. Maktoum pours into charities EVERY year?

Have you got a clue? At all?

It is nice though, if a little busy on a Friday.

The original story behind this was a yank screaming about the high price of gas and look this is why you are paying high prices.

SO DO THEY EXPECT TO GET IT FOR NOTHING!! PROBABLY!!!

Always_a_Civvy said:
Looks lovely, and to think I escaped into the Arctic to escape the Sun when I could have retreated to Dubai. Perhaps we need a few hundred of these in the UK with ski lodges on the slopes for all us ice lovers. :happycry: :dance: :roll:

Building one in Manchester near to the Magga shoping centre at trafford park.

It is hugh!!!!!!!!!! :farao:

Dubai ski is at the emirates mall. So you can just wonder around the shops, buy a coat, go in for a quick ski then carry on with your shopping.
I understand that the water used for the snow is taken from the sea and desalinated, must cost a fortune to keep running.
Don't know why people are complaining about it, if they have the money - why not spend it! All that sunshine and hot weather must get boring after a while

Welshbird said:
Dubai ski is at the emirates mall. So you can just wonder around the shops, buy a coat, go in for a quick ski then carry on with your shopping.
I understand that the water used for the snow is taken from the sea and desalinated, must cost a fortune to keep running.
Don't know why people are complaining about it, if they have the money - why not spend it! All that sunshine and hot weather must get boring after a while

yes - stops the natives from revolting too!

golden_rivet said:
Welshbird said:

We are not revolting, just a little ugly.

Trooped_Again said:
golden_rivet said:
Welshbird said:

We are not revolting, just a little ugly.

How can the locals be ugly???
I paid just £12 for a manicure and pedicure in Dubai this week. At that price everyone should be beautiful!

It does bother me that the dollar is in a downward spiral - plus the commodities market will soon be starting to hype up the cost of bread etc. because of the poor wheat crop. the cost of housing will be soaring - week dollar so oil prices appear high - I'll have to go down to the G&D in the Ambassador - Bur Dubai to contemplate all this over an all day breakfast and a few Kilkenny's.
The Creek golf club is doing special summer rates - may give that a whirl.

ajoule said:
It does bother me that the dollar is in a downward spiral - plus the commodities market will soon be starting to hype up the cost of bread etc. because of the poor wheat crop. the cost of housing will be soaring - week dollar so oil prices appear high - I'll have to go down to the G&D in the Ambassador - Bur Dubai to contemplate all this over an all day breakfast and a few Kilkenny's.
The Creek golf club is doing special summer rates - may give that a whirl.

Waxy's is the place for an all day job.

golden_rivet said:
Talk about a nation with nothing better to do - why don't people spend money on things that matter for flip's sake? Think of the dying and starving kids whose misery fuels much of the extremism we have to deal with.

For as long as a bloke has strength to jiggy jig and a woman has insufficient strength to resist, there will be "starving kids"

5h1t happens.

Latest Threads