Winkers or what?

Discussion in 'The Gash Barge' started by SONAR-BENDER, Aug 22, 2010.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. So, I'm in the Landy, pootling along, and some Spanish tart cuts me up in her SEAT Leon - as they do. :evil:

So I shouted out the window, as I do, the equivalent of w4anker in Spanish, then got to thinking. What do you yell at a girly, either in the UK or abroad!

Can you (in these days of equal opportunity PCness) actually shout w4nker at a girl and if not, then what do you shout.

Answers on the back of a driving licence.

Mr Angry, Spain
  2. i am a fond user of the term...cun,t although this dosnt often go down well with the female does a good job of prevoking reaction and also shows that you are pissed off.
  3. Ah, now I was always brung up not to fooking swear when there was clunt about!! Plus the Spanish chicas won't understand the word. Though the Spanish in general use the word cono (which is the same!) to refer to young children!

But when in the UK.........
  4. witsend

witsend War Hero Book Reviewer

Since we allow women to drive, these little mishaps should be expected. Who else is going to drive you back from the pub. :wink:
  5. it does seem strange calling a bird a wanker...kinda like calling a gay...a cock sucker??
  6. By my reckoning most of the old and bold who post on here live in Spain.
    This gives me amusement as most of the fuckers I recall, in the main, had quite a problem speaking twotting English, especially when pished :D 8O

7. Is it 'cos I is Scottish? And I am here in Spain for the 320 days of sunshine per year, unlike the 320 days of rain on the West coast of Scotland.

However, when global warming kicks in (as if!) I'll be first in the queue to go back to the glens - och aye the noo an all that!
  8. As you say, doesn't sound right, though they undoubtably do! And that was my point, so what can you shout (to go with the extended finger!) as they cut you up or are just as stupid as you'd expect of a bint in a car.

Standing by.......
  9. Dammit - you've finally sussed us out! That's how we spend our time when you're deployed... :twisted: