Windsor sprog

Discussion in 'The Gash Barge' started by finknottle, Jul 23, 2013.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. It's incredible, a woman has given birth to a baby. Mrs F did that twice, once in 1969 and again in 1974. The lack on interest in CA sums it up well.
  2. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

1969....... Dad?
  3. image.jpg Who' s Bad lol
    • Like Like x 2

4. I am not sure that I could cope with 2 Royal sons. :)
  5. The difference Finks is that your offspring are not going to be King one day!
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Might be Queens though
    • Like Like x 2
  7. Storm over London may be connected to doom-laden event

THE lightning which cracked the skies over London last night may have been caused by an event which heralds a new dominion of evil.
    The capital was ravaged by a fierce electrical storm, prompting experts to suggest the universe was warning mankind that a malevolent entity had emerged into the world.
    Independent researcher Keith Jennings said: “Something happened in London yesterday. I can’t say for certain what it is, but I have a strong sense that evil is now among us.
    “We do not yet know what form it will take or what its name will be. But I suspect it will rise to become the head of some massively rich and influential organisation.”
    He added: “I shall keep looking for clues.”
    • Like Like x 1

8. Freemasons?
    Last edited: Jul 23, 2013
  9. I hope this sprog is on the tit, it gets one off to a fine start and I am the living proof. A pensioner who has never had a major illness and still as fit as a butchers dog.
  10. Seadog

Seadog War Hero Moderator

The Daily Mash?

finknottle wrote
    Start on the tit, become a tit?
    • Like Like x 1
  11. A born into position of little or no significance.
  12. :
    Sigh, earwigo again,

Finks hurls today's <<Uckers Board>> into the harbour, Duty swimpers converge & dive in to salvage/savage it.

Finks continues to pleasure himself by sprinkling a few fist-fulls of mixie-blobs over the troubled waters...

As these great games are governed by 'Finks's Rules' the poor old Troll always thinks he's winning.

Play on regardless but count me out today -

Duty calls & I'm off to attend another depressing, but comparatively more exciting, event - the crem. of a v. old ex-CPO Wtr buddy.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Seadog

In this rolling news, there are lots of film of beaming, starry eyed children, happy about the birth of a prince.

Watch some sour faced republican tell them that they are fawning forelock tuggers. The birth of a future monarch happens once a generation. Even allowing for the Royal Jubilees, deaths, marriages, the Royal media footprint is tiny compared with the CSI franchise, soaps, weather forecasts and football.

Royal stuff gives joy to millions. Let it. Republicans and other objectors will get their Nelson Mandela sit rep fix back soon enough.
    • Like Like x 2
  14. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

15. Just listen to yourself Seadog and the tragedy is I think you actually believe it.
    • Like Like x 1
  16. Finks, why do you have such a problem with people that hold different views to yourself?
    • Like Like x 2
  17. Seadog

Nothing tragic and nothing wrong. The reason for the extent of the news coverage is the humungous number of people here and elsewhere in the world who are anything from respectfully interested to tearfully overjoyed. Pull up your blanket, kick off your slippers and get your head down in your armchair for a few weeks. Oprah will be back.
    • Like Like x 1

18. I don't have a problem with them and I could easily ask why because I am not suffering from the herd mentality do others have a problem with my views?
  19. For God’s sake man, 'respectfully interested to tearfully overjoyed' where do you get it from. The majority of people are much more concerned with will interest rates rise, will they have a job tomorrow, the rising cost of food, etc.
  20. So consensus of opinion = herd mentality?

Is that not because we are social creatures that we have congregated in larger and larger conurbations?

There is received opinion and there is critical thought - just because a large majority have one opinion, which may be received rather than thought out, does not mean that there are not some critical thinkers among them who have come to the same conclusion, albeit independently.
    • Like Like x 1