winding up an AWOL pongo

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by wet_blobby, Jan 31, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

I'm currently winding up an AWOl pongo, who it seems is a bit of an arrsehole.

He's posted on the Arrse site under the infantry sub title, the post (TIME EXSPECTED) has been locked so he cannot reply to me but he's pm'd me, the lad must be a complete donut because he hasn't realised I'm taking the p1ss, I dont have much time for blokes that go awol and he's really taken with my suggestion, how can I stitch the fcuker up further? :twisted:
  2. Get him to join the French Foreign Legion as the SIB are closing in on him!
  3. PMSL!Love it blobby!
  4. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

cheers mikh, I'm a complete computer biff and dont know how to do that, or join the chat room.
  5. Brilliant wind-up WB, hope it works, and hope the tw*t gets what he deserves.

Reminds me of an itinerant I arrested for his own safety, (trying to walk across the M1 with a pram full of his wordly possessions!) When we checked him out it turned out that he was a deserter from WW2. The RMP weren't interested, but we wound him up big time saying we were waiting for authority to take him out to the back yard and shoot him.

In the end we took him to the county boundary and dropped him off to go on his merry way.

6. LOL i refer you to my last on the diamond lil's thread! :grin: :grin: :grin:
  7. Tell him to act as a Homosexual, cos it wasnt legal when he did a runner, and ask for compensation.
  8. Doesn't he know the death penalty has been retained for desertion in wartime? We are at war with Iraq and maybe Iran if the Mad Crusaders (Blair and Bush) get their way. These days they get shot when the milkwoman, Dawn, delivers the milk.