Win a PlayStation thingy at RN website

Discussion in 'The Quarterdeck' started by Always_a_Civvy, Oct 11, 2006.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. For those of you with an interest in these things, you can win a Sony PlayStation thingy by entering the RN's latest competition... Why you'd want one of these when an Uckers Board would suffice is beyond me :roll:

2. 2 Points!They are only on offer to Students,shouldnt they be bloody studying?????

Also have you tried running a Train Simulator on an Uckers board?????
  3. Train stimulator on a Uckers Board: no: tell me how? :wink: :lol:
  4. i cant get it to open it says "files not available"
  5. Does anyone know where I could get hold of an Uckers Board and bits? I'd like to teach these army types how to play a real game.

Willing to consider a reasonable payment.

6. I second that. My only problem is that I'm having to play with myself....

...and I'm not entirely sure if I'm deploying the blobs correctly...
  7. Then maybe if you PM me i might let you have the link to a "secret" Uckers site!
  8. Dare you to ask Chippy to make some 'bits' for you!
  9. not many chippies in the desert!
  10. slice up a broom handle
  11. Uckers before Playstation every time , can't stand all these computer blooy games , never ever played one , :twisted: :twisted:
  12. Thanks for the link andy. I'll place an order in time for Christmas!!

Making the bits up would be the easy part, doing the board is much more time consuming. Had a great one when I was on IRON DUKE - french polished & a work of real love! Unfortunately it didn't survive the baby tiffs returning from a run ashore and smashing it - because they could. Bastards! and before you ask the Mess Pres did feck all about it - words still fail me!

Thankfully I left a few months later.