Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by shag_shacker, Jun 14, 2010.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Only a week to go before the highlight of the sporting calendar -

how many civvys can shag_shacker annoy in the course of his duty as a wimbledon steward.

last year was three "dont you know who my father is", :evil:

"two what is your name and regiment" and

countless contemptible looks after SS yawns in the face of people queueing and then backs it up with a

" i hate tennis"
    "anybody else think federer could be gay"
    "do you think she grunts that loud any other time" :lol:

bring on joe-public. look out for the goodlooking bastard chieffy near the scoreboard - unless Collingwood EWO knows who this is and its shithouse duties all round :D
  2. Marky will be on your case! :)
  3. you wont tell him will you
  4. Of course not mate. :)
  5. SS - have fun! I haven't done that for a couple of years now.. might have a go again next year!

I remember a very cute little strawberries and cream girl - 17, Irish - we let her into Centre Court everyday in return for those strawberries.. ;)
  6. strawberries - thats feck all.

when working next to royal box we used to let two waiting girls in for a couple of games in exchange for a piece of wimbledon crockery everyday. had a couple of place settings after the two weeks.

ebay tastical!!
  7. Strawberries? Crockery? Have I wandered onto e-goat?

Where's the shagging dits?
  8. Blackrat

Blackrat War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

This thread is

You better come up with some filthy stories about lesbian tennis players SS or some ones of you civvy baiting. Strawberries and cream? Honestly.
  9. Not got your place then? :D
  10. what happens on the hill stays on the hill -
  11. Blackrat

Blackrat War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

12. What shagging dits? Those little ball girls in the short skirts who are in awe of big strong men in military uniforms.. are.. all.. under.. age..
  13. and your point is...?
  14. Ageing_Gracefully

Ageing_Gracefully War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

You say that like it is a bad thing!! 8O
  15. She can fcuking grunt for me as much as she wants.

16. She can as well. One of my photos from last year when I attended, courtesy of the Not Forgotten Assoc.

17. As for the lezzers, have you seen the state of BJK recently?

18. Martina also...

19. Seeing as the thread started with pretty 'lil things (17+) flogging strawberries I was expecting shagging dits about the girlies repaying favours for being snuck into centre court and you automatically thought of ball girls.......hmmmmmm :wink:
  20. i go to wimbledon to see top quality tennis not to perv over ball girls (some of them do have lumps in all the right places),

scam as much free shite as i can and them ditch it at liphook services on way home on sunday (magpie shiny syndrome get me every year)

spend two weeks in london with my bezzy oppos pannicka rice and big fairy whilst get a wedge in subs for the privelige.

no i do it for tennis - come on andy