Wimbledon: RN v Russell Crowe

Discussion in 'Sports and Adventure Training' started by soleil, Jul 6, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/showbiz/article-23715929-details/It's+Maximus+security+at+Wimbledon,+even+for+Russell+Crowe/article.do
  2. Did Crowe utter the "Don't you know who I am?" line?
    Good effort Jack!!
  3. Thanks WreckerL, missed that .......
  4. Notice they think a PO is a 'naval officer' though...

Like when they said the crew of Queen Elizabeth ran amok in Istanbul/wherever. A ship not yet built.
  5. A roughy toughie Aussie knuckle bosun meets his match on the centre court at Wimbledon!!
  6. Did you also see the effin tasty bit o crumpet sitting right behind Sampras....She had her top open right down to the navel and a tasty looking black bra exposed.....woo hooo
  7. soleil. I must admit that when I first read silverfox's Post, I did wonder what the hell he was on about. The name of the link just looked like the punch line of a joke: it didn’t look like a link at all. Technology, eh!
  8. Was going to type something to that effect, if people would aptly title the threads they create it would be far easier to avoid duplications. I prefer to know the gist of a thread from the title alone. Many's the time you'll go into an obscurely-titled thread to find out it is a load of guff.
  9. witsend

witsend War Hero Book Reviewer

I don't see what the big deal is. Anyone creating a thread can title it how they wish, and even threads which have the subject in there title are duplicated from time to time. You never know until you read a thread whether its mince or not, its a matter of your own taste and opinion. Saying all that after a while you can look at the title of a thread and know who created it. Nails was an example of this for me.
  10. I wasn’t overly fussed about the Thread title not giving a clue to the actual topic. In that respect it was quite clever. What confuses the hell out of me, though, are the hyperlinks that look like they are simply part of the text. Didn’t they previously show up as a different colour or something?