Wimbledon: RN v Russell Crowe

soleil

War Hero
http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/showbiz/article-23715929-details/It's+Maximus+security+at+Wimbledon,+even+for+Russell+Crowe/article.do

Notice they think a PO is a 'naval officer' though...

Like when they said the crew of Queen Elizabeth ran amok in Istanbul/wherever. A ship not yet built.

Did you also see the effin tasty bit o crumpet sitting right behind Sampras....She had her top open right down to the navel and a tasty looking black bra exposed.....woo hooo

soleil. I must admit that when I first read silverfox's Post, I did wonder what the hell he was on about. The name of the link just looked like the punch line of a joke: it didn’t look like a link at all. Technology, eh!

R077

MIA
Passed-over_Loggie said:
soleil. I must admit that when I first read silverfox's Post, I did wonder what the hell he was on about. The name of the link just looked like the punch line of a joke: it didn’t look like a link at all. Technology, eh!
Was going to type something to that effect, if people would aptly title the threads they create it would be far easier to avoid duplications. I prefer to know the gist of a thread from the title alone. Many's the time you'll go into an obscurely-titled thread to find out it is a load of guff.

witsend

MIA
Book Reviewer
R077 said:
Passed-over_Loggie said:
Was going to type something to that effect, if people would aptly title the threads they create it would be far easier to avoid duplications. I prefer to know the gist of a thread from the title alone. Many's the time you'll go into an obscurely-titled thread to find out it is a load of guff.
I don't see what the big deal is. Anyone creating a thread can title it how they wish, and even threads which have the subject in there title are duplicated from time to time. You never know until you read a thread whether its mince or not, its a matter of your own taste and opinion. Saying all that after a while you can look at the title of a thread and know who created it. Nails was an example of this for me.

I wasn’t overly fussed about the Thread title not giving a clue to the actual topic. In that respect it was quite clever. What confuses the hell out of me, though, are the hyperlinks that look like they are simply part of the text. Didn’t they previously show up as a different colour or something?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MoD_RSS Lord (Tariq) Ahmad of Wimbledon statement on Afghanistan political agreement MoD News 0
MoD_RSS UK Statement at the Assembly of States Parties of the International Criminal Court by Lord (Tariq) Ahmad of Wimbledon MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Lord Ahmad of Wimbledon visits India to strengthen UK-India Force for Good links MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Her Royal Highness The Countess of Wessex, accompanied by FCO Minister, Lord (Tariq) Ahmad of Wimbledon, visits Lebanon MoD News 0
soleil Volunteers for Service Steward Duties at Wimbledon 2018 Sports and Adventure Training 0
Sgt Jobsearch Logistics Administrator - Wimbledon - £20,000 The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
Sgt Jobsearch Yard Supervisor - Wimbledon - £23,000 to £25,000 The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
DemobJob Wimbledon Championships - Security Officers The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
Simon - Quest Magazine CLOSING DATE MONDAY - School Staff Instructor - Combined Cadet Force - £28,000 - £30,000 – Wimbledon The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
frogman007 Service personnel at Wimbledon The Quarterdeck 10
Ballistic Wimbledon Diamond Lil's 11
shag_shacker Wimbledon The Gash Barge 0
trelawney126 MLP Gets Job at Wimbledon Diamond Lil's 4
G Wimbledon. It's shit..... Hot. Diamond Lil's 24
soleil "Wimbledon Fans Show Pride In Armed Forces" Sports and Adventure Training 10
shag_shacker Wimbledon Diamond Lil's 19
Joint_Force_Harrier WIMBLEDON DITCHES RULES TO KEEP MUNTERS OFF CENTRE COURT Diamond Lil's 9
shellbackmac Well done AFC Wimbledon and Clydebank - back from the dead Sports and Adventure Training 0
higthepig Wimbledon Diamond Lil's 18
MoD_RSS Called-in decision: land At Purley Baptist Church, 1 Russell Hill Road, 1-4 Russell Hill Parade, 2-12 Brighton Road, Purley Hall and 1-9 Banstead Road MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Russell Agius reappointed to the Judicial Pension Board MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Justin Russell announced as candidate for next Chief Inspector of Probation MoD News 0
JamesH Villiers-Russell twins WW1 History 12
B Looking to contact Mark Russell - Royal Navy Diver Nearest & Dearest 0
trelawney126 Justice for Russell Brand. Diamond Lil's 2
rod-gearing Jane Russell RIP Diamond Lil's 3
The_Jimmy Our Russell at it again Current Affairs 1