WIMBLEDON DITCHES RULES TO KEEP MUNTERS OFF CENTRE COURT

Montigny_La_Palisse said:
I would snap my own pelvis and fcuk myself in my open weeping stomach wound with my own feet if it meant I had the opportunity to have 5 minutes alone with Anna Ivanovic.

Christ! I can smell them trainers from here!

That ain't the trainers you're smelling, methinks the lady looks good but has hygiene problems, where do you think that apple came from 8O 8O

I would snap my own pelvis and fcuk myself in my open weeping stomach wound with my own feet if it meant I had the opportunity to have 5 minutes alone with Anna Ivanovic.

She has a nice arse :ky: :twisted:

WreckerL said:
That ain't the trainers you're smelling, methinks the lady looks good but has hygiene problems, where do you think that apple came from 8O 8O
That just makes her even sexier. I can just imagine pulling her knickers off her and they'd be full of beaten egg yolks.

I'm going to shoot my fat.

WreckerL said:
That just makes her even sexier. I can just imagine pulling her knickers off her and they'd be full of beaten egg yolks.

I'm going to shoot my fat.
PMSL :D :D