Will they still take me?

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by forth60, Feb 13, 2008.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Just a thought.
    Regretted since 1962 not signing on in the RN, can take/give orders, can type, am computer literate, dont get seasick, can cook, personal hygiene has not deteriorated, can hold my own in a binge/barney, heart/lungs still functioning, no longer chase pussy to the exclusion of all else, no longer married, practice interior economy every day, note with interest a manpower shortage in the press nearly every day and am still willing to do my bit (again, but in a different colour uniform), Will, (Can), They take me?
  2. Forth60, so you're 48? Then no.
  3. Thanks NZB for your reply,
    Your figure plus 18!
    Never mind, perhaps in the next life.

4. Possibly take you in the local old peoples home ------- is this the early stages of dementia breaking through

:nemo: :nemo:
  5. Hi Greenie
    You might posibly have a point there.
    Maybe its nostalgia but nostalgia is not what it used to be!!

6. The good old days --heheh . Wouldn't go back in now --the ships and the men ain't no way the same as when we was in .

Happy days

7. Can I just say that I'm 48, but I wasn't born in 1962.

Thankyou, I'll get my coat.
  8. Don't listen to this lot Forth. they don't even know which iron and ironing board to take with them!
  9. Section attacks with Zimmer frames you can be starting something there matey!
  10. The social life would be grab a great grannie night every night and amnesia uckers competitions . Timbershifting allowed .

11. Ooof Greenie,
    That would be a definite bonus and much more than I would ever expect!