Will they still take me?

Just a thought.
Regretted since 1962 not signing on in the RN, can take/give orders, can type, am computer literate, dont get seasick, can cook, personal hygiene has not deteriorated, can hold my own in a binge/barney, heart/lungs still functioning, no longer chase pussy to the exclusion of all else, no longer married, practice interior economy every day, note with interest a manpower shortage in the press nearly every day and am still willing to do my bit (again, but in a different colour uniform), Will, (Can), They take me?

forth60 said:
Just a thought.
Regretted since 1962 not signing on in the RN, can take/give orders, can type, am computer literate, dont get seasick, can cook, personal hygiene has not deteriorated, can hold my own in a binge/barney, heart/lungs still functioning, no longer chase pussy to the exclusion of all else, no longer married, practice interior economy every day, note with interest a manpower shortage in the press nearly every day and am still willing to do my bit (again, but in a different colour uniform), Will, (Can), They take me?

Possibly take you in the local old peoples home ------- is this the early stages of dementia breaking through

:nemo: :nemo:

forth60 said:
Hi Greenie
You might posibly have a point there.
Maybe its nostalgia but nostalgia is not what it used to be!!

The good old days --heheh . Wouldn't go back in now --the ships and the men ain't no way the same as when we was in .

Happy days

Greenie said:
forth60 said:
Just a thought.

Possibly take you in the local old peoples home ------- is this the early stages of dementia breaking through
Section attacks with Zimmer frames you can be starting something there matey!

Backpacker1uk said:
Greenie said:
forth60 said:
Just a thought.

Section attacks with Zimmer frames you can be starting something there matey!
The social life would be grab a great grannie night every night and amnesia uckers competitions . Timbershifting allowed .