Will they ever learn!

Waspie

War Hero
Another school shooting in the good old US of A!!

14 kids under 11 and 1 teacher shot by a 18 year old who used a hand gun and rifle!!!!

Freedom to bear arms my arse!!!! They need their bumps looking at. And my kids ask me why I never accepted a job offer over there!!!!

Texas School shooting

Another school shooting in the good old US of A!!

14 kids under 11 and 1 teacher shot by a 18 year old who used a hand gun and rifle!!!!

Freedom to bear arms my arse!!!! They need their bumps looking at. And my kids ask me why I never accepted a job offer over there!!!!

Texas School shooting
Americans love their guns......nothing's going to change, I'm convinced of that. The political will does not exist...particularly in the Senate.... Republicans...despite the vast majority of Americans wanting action in regards to gun control.

47MLB

Lantern Swinger
Americans love their guns......nothing's going to change, I'm convinced of that. The political will does not exist...particularly in the Senate.... Republicans...despite the vast majority of Americans wanting action in regards to gun control.
“Vast majority”. Please provide factual, not emotional, data. Just so we can all see.

dapperdunn

War Hero
Book Reviewer
.nothing's going to change, I'm convinced of that.
I agree. Money talks. There's a reason the the NRA moved it's headquarters to Texas.

The political will does not exist.
It does. A gun law has been passed in the House of Representatives, it's the Senate (and the Republicans contained therin) that's the problem.

Republicans.
That's the problem.

the majority of Americans wanting action in regards to gun control
Again. I agree.

There's an interesting article from the NYT here: https://www.nytimes.com/2021/03/24/opinion/us-gun-violence.html

“Vast majority”. Please provide factual, not emotional, data. Just so we can all see.
Can't.....only what's reported on news channels...that majority of Americans support things like back ground checks etc....not a new stat as far as I'm aware......
Thoughts and prayers? Yea right!!!! It's pathetic.

Last edited: