Will I actually get a place at HMS Raleigh?

Hi,

New to this forum and have a question regarding the joining process. I've passed all the recruitment tests and been given a start date for my basic training and a date for my Pre Royal Navy Course. Assuming I pass the PRNC am I guaranteed to start basic training on the start date given to me?

Also if anyone could provide me with an insight of their recruitment and training processes that would be great.

Thanks

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
D Joining age, when is actually too late? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 21
Maxpowers Is there actually a Rt pass mark Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 19
B Aircrew Medical - How many actually pass. The Fleet Air Arm 2
BillyNoMates What I actually meant was. Blue Jokes 0
S Is this what HMS Raleigh is actually like? Miscellaneous 10
D Royal Navy Acquaint Course : What do i actually need to take with me ? ( Urgent ! ) Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 12
M Who actually fires the weapons on boats? Submariners 29
K How long do you actually spend at sea in the RN? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 58
Magda Films you really don't like (but actually do). Films, Music, TV & All Things Artsy 6
A What actually happens when you apply (as an officer) Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 28
2_deck_dash Life, actually it is pretty shite after all. Diamond Lil's 25
daffy1 Can England actually do it ?? Diamond Lil's 3
WhizzbangDai Obama is actually a Ninja The Quarterdeck 10
D Aircrew whats actually involved? The Fleet Air Arm 34
alex123 How many astutes will the navy actually get? Submariners 15
WhizzbangDai I actually like a defense secretary! The Quarterdeck 5
S Do RM actually dress up as women when they cross the equator The Corps 33
Random Battle of Britain pilots actually crap shots The Quarterdeck 26
BarryBuddon How many bootnecks actually post in this forum? The Corps 12
C Anyone actually enjoy their job? The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 44
K What do RNR Officers actually do? Royal Naval Reserve (RNR) 11
MoD_RSS Embassy receives certification as a good place to work for LGBTI+ talent in Chile MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Planning Inspectorate casework continues as first pilot digital hearing to take place in May MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Letter to local authorities to work with faith groups and funeral directors to develop safe, sensitive and innovative ways for funerals to take place MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Our Place: warning notice MoD News 0
MoD_RSS PM outlines new review to define Britain’s place in the world MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Baroness Morgan's speech: how we can be the greatest place in the world to grow up MoD News 0
MoD_RSS First opposite-sex civil partnerships to take place on New Year's Eve MoD News 0
soleil i: "'A Fitting Tribute': Second World War Hero's Uniform Pride Of Place On HMS Prince of Wales" History 2
MoD_RSS Chapelcross and its place in Solway Heritage MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Hull’s new bridge now in place MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Scheme giving ex-offenders a stable place to live up and running MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Census rehearsal taking place this autumn MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Second Polish-British Science Forum to take place in London MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: A great place to work MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Vehicle Checkpoint Screening Conference to take place at Aerospace Bristol MoD News 0
W Where does Phase 2 training take place for Catering service? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 15
MoD_RSS News story: New extended drone no-fly zone in place from today MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: UK ranks 2nd place in the 7th annual US Global IP Index MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Hammond tells Davos: “Britain is a great place to do business” MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Unknown warrior from World War 1 given final resting place MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Speech: Charities and the power of place: the Commission’s new strategy and what it means for community foundations. MoD News 0
G How often do the AIB interviews take place? Joining the Royal Navy 5
soleil Forces Network: "Why We Love The Spitfire: Cinema Film Explores Her Place In Our Hearts" History 0
soleil The Drum: "Royal Navy Spins The Notion Of 'A Woman's Place' In Latest Recruitment Drive" Current Affairs 0
MoD_RSS News story: Final resting place of a Yorkshire born WW2 soldier killed in the 'Bridge too... MoD News 0
G When does the medical take place in the RFA application process? RFA 2
WannabeAdmiral When does the PJFT take place? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 15
MoD_RSS News story: World War 1 Royal Dublin Fusilier's resting place finally marked after almost... MoD News 0
WannabeAdmiral When does the interview normally take place? Joining the Royal Navy 7