Will Des Browne resign

Will Des Browne resign

• Total voters

Book Reviewer
When was the last time a Neue Arbeit polly meaningfully resigned for anything? They believe themselves wholly blameless and if there's any appearance of wrong-doing, then obviously the error lies in the minds of those thinking that blame should be apportioned.

War Hero

War Hero
These politicians are ever so good at being at the heart of something when they can see reflected glory or personal gain out of a situation, but, fcuk me their shite dont stink when something goes wrong, always someone elses fault.
Tony isn't going to sack him, that would upset Gordon too much, equally a sacking just before the Scottish elections would not be seen as helpfull except by the SNP.

I suspect he will bumble along until Godon moves to No 10 when he will move to No 11 and they try some one else.
No, he won't resign.

There is enough spin expertise in Whitehall to deflect any real blame away from the politicians.

Anyway, isn't he a mate of Gordon Browns? None of the whips would be too keen to upset the next PM by making him resign.

Edited for crap typos
mophead said:
he and 2SL should go but probably won't.
Whilst as I have said before I suspect Des Boy is pretty cast iron, I would like to know a lot more about the exchanges between 2SL and Des before the report saying te 15 had been allowed to talk and take the cash,why was there a need to report, for example, had Des already said they had to be allowed to talk, go sort out the detail and let me know. If that was the case 2SL was following political intruction, doing his duty, as we should all do.