Wildlife Photographs

Quick Tip:- Don't go swimming or rock-climbing in Australia's Northern Territories.

PS Look carefully ..... the snake's non-bitey end disappears off-picture.

RM

Bergen said:
Quick Tip:- Don't go swimming or rock-climbing in Australia's Northern Territories.

RM
Thanks for that Bergen, we are off there for three weeks in Feb 2008, so that's no swimming (great white sharks and blue ringed octopus dangers), lots of poisonous spiders, and bloody huges snakes..... :whew: Apart from that we should be quite safe then......

rosinacarley said:
Always with the big scary things Bergen. Here is something small and fluffy.

Errrrrr.....................Rosie.... The small furry things have landed me in more trouble than the big scary things ever did.....................Oh wait a minute some of the small furry things were really big scary things......... next morning :thumright:

RM

type42stoker said:
Bergen said:

RM
Thanks for that Bergen, we are off there for three weeks in Feb 2008, so that's no swimming (great white sharks and blue ringed octopus dangers), lots of poisonous spiders, and bloody huges snakes..... :whew: Apart from that we should be quite safe then......
Here, this might make you feel better!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wy_TB6onHVE

I lived in Oz for 5 years and I survived :thanks: