Wild and rampent sex for all; not just officers

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by jesse, Apr 3, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. O.K. What is life like on a cross sex crewed ship? Thinking back to what I'v e read regarding scandles like the couple of officers that timed her screams to coincide with the noise of aircraft takeoffs the the only ones who got any nookey were officers and senior rates. Any dits ?

2. tiddlyoggy

tiddlyoggy War Hero Book Reviewer

People in any workplace may have affairs, a warship is not so different, except that the tabloids make a big deal out of it.

3. Yeah, but it brings a whole new meaning to the Bearing Head compartment don't it :)

4. Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha hic ...oops. Haven't heard or thought of Bearing Head for sooo many years...

5. Or the (muff) Diving Store.

7. Loose lips sink ships, but on a vessel in the States, a couple came onboard as guests. When hubby went to the heads to get rid of an exces of CSB, wifey said to the troops, basically I just want to get laid! The hubby was taken on a tour, while the Duty Watch obliged with wifey.
    Allegedly.
    Fortunately, the owner of the camera had the sense to destroy the photos later.

This is a no-sh1tter :lol: :lol:

8. Never served on a mixed sex warship, must be amusing at times...

9. And all we had was the captains steward. Nice bloke though.

10. No nore me although there were a few "Twats" in the after seamans mess

11. Where did you read about that, I wouldn't mind reading the story myself

12. Just converted for spli.... oops... Wrns on Cumberland. Young JR couple caught doing inappropriate stuff in 2P flat. Metal deck tread anyone? .... Hardly luxourious as you can't have a shag in a 25/30 messdeck. What JRs need to shag is a small cabin - "ooh, Mr Peevly, Mr Peevly", the type 45s ....

13. I read about the screaming female officer in a newspaper report of the resulting court martial. Also the court martial of a male and female senior ratings who did a runner with the contents of the ships safe somewhere out in the Med. and happily watched the ship sail away. This caused me to pose the question " Why only officers and senior rates get the nooky ? Surly jolly jack can find a way; or is it just that jack is more all about and not been found out.?

14. It's just not newsworthy. No scandal for the tabloids.

15. Junior rates have been having wild rampant sex for years. Unfortunately some bastard normally disturbs them at about 0330, giving them a shake and telling them to wake up you've got the middle. Bastards :p

16. And having to take your hand off your cock. Bastards indeed.

17. Seaweed

Seaweed War Hero Book Reviewer

(2nd hand dit from recent Newfoundland Times) It seems that in 1958-9 (after my time in her) HMS Newfoundland's stokers met up with a girl in Fremantle who wanted a lift to Adelaide or Melbourne. So gallant Jack smuggled her on board and stowed her away. Off sails Newfy only to be peremptorily ordered to turn round and go to Singapore instead. Mercifully for all there was a pit stop back in Fremantle on the way, where resourceful Jack rigged up some boxes for clambering on and smuggled her back out through a scuttle (must have been an escape scuttle, but even so they would have been stuck with one of today's lardy ladies).

In 61-62 there was a scandal about a Supplementary List Mid who was found to be keeping a woman in the ship's boat on board a CMS in Scotland. Fiendishly uncomfortable I would have thought but amor omnia vincit.

18. Be a tad late for the middle then slim!

2BM

19. Believe the two who did the safe were on INVINCIBLE but left via Colchester ? As to Jack not getting his share, perhaps the modern Jack doesn't brag about it like us old farts did. Remember coming off shore in Faslane (we were an SM2 boat) and bumping into the TI, who asked whether I'd got all night in, after meeting him in a chinky with Big Mo from the Clachan, "Course I did" I replied, and offered him 2 fingers to share the experience. He promptly gave an instant technicolour yawn down the ladder, all over the SRs Mess President, who had just emerged from his early morning shower. He never let me forget that, especially after I picked my rate up a year later...................

20. witsend

witsend War Hero Book Reviewer

jesse, you old pi*s stained cnut, if you looking for rubbing material then xvideo & redtube are the sites for you. I'm sure you can time your grunts when the express train passes.