Wife's comments

Discussion in 'The Gash Barge' started by seafarer1939, Sep 28, 2010.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Just thought I'd pass this by you.
    Watching the news today with my wife,who isn't noted for her grasp of world affairs,looked up at the screen,saw the leader of N.Korea and said to me “At least you're better looking than that Mick Hucknall!â€
    Fortunately, due to my amazement,I was able to reach for the Woods Navy Rum bottle.
    As a rider reading that Hucknell had bedded hundreds of women because of his fame two points:
    1. As a long time Blackpool Organist,most clubs I played for would have paid him off after the Bingo and:
    2.Without his cash our local village bike[fondly named Shagger Smith who charged every body the same price except when she took pity on Pit Ponies] would have turned him down.
    Jealous? Well I might be but not the way he looks!
    Bet I've got a bigger,better and more knobbly nudger!
  2. I'd slap her. saying your better looking than this isn't what I'd call a compliment as it applies to most blokes

Or even this
  3. Sounds like you've got some medical issues going on there SF :?
  4. Nowt wrong with a few mushrooms growing on yer todger. brushteeth
  5. So which is the picture of Mike Hucknall then ??
  6. This guy appears on FB as someone called Charlie Moon. (I think it's a spoof though!!)
  7. Nothing wrong with a knobbly nudger,stops your hand sliding off the end!
  8. You will probably find (Using a mirror under the overhang) that it is in fact that ribbed condom you lost back in '51. Its just crusted up a little over the years. Barnacles. 8O :D :D :D
  9. Are you the type who wears ribbed condoms inside out? After all, why should she have all the fun?
  10. Presactly. :D