Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Wife is playing away

Always_a_Civvy said:
SILVER_FOX said:
Don't mince your words then Always?

SF

Err? Leslie-Bryans and Pussy Cats! :wink:

No, SF, not always. Not after reading on RR all the things Rosina gets up to at home with her 15 pussies, dog and the PO Stoker! She's shattered my innocence forever, I fear! :lol:

Steve.

Let me assure you there are no dogs in my house, slobbery creatures who follow you round looking for love - worse than blokes!

SF.....its all been go I can tell you...!!!

I think Rosina is a bit of a dark horse..!!

Ive been offered a spanking and a good thrapping.....and hey I dont even know what that means..Im only imagining it cant be all bad!!

It's obviously RNR slang for something, either that or is a girly word for something we ought not to inquire about! Do you think the PO Stoker knows about the thrappings? Are they tasty? Do you spread it all over your body and have it licked off by a dog or panting hubby, or is it something more sinister?

WarMonger said:
I would be interested in what we consider the definition of "thrapping" to be wasnt in the dictionary!

Clearly you are looking at a cheap inferior dictionary. Mine says that 'to thrap' is to put a man in his place, after he has been all gobby and out of control' or 'to show a man who wears the trousers in a relationship'

brigham600 said:
rosinacarley said:
If anyone says the Crown in Fareham there will be trouble!

The Crown. Deffo a haunt for some dodgy females. :lol:

Oops :oops: That's me in trouble with Rosina now. :roll: :lol:

The girls from the office will not be best pleased!

Higthepigs Thesaurus,says to Thrap, Spank the Monkey , Bash the Bishop,Play with your friend,Toss off,Addle the Adder and many more. as for Perces Wife, why not? Keeps her healthy (we hope),and im sure the money will come in handy.

higthepig said:
Higthepigs Thesaurus,says to Thrap, Spank the Monkey , Bash the Bishop,Play with your friend,Toss off,Addle the Adder and many more. as for Perces Wife, why not? Keeps her healthy (we hope),and im sure the money will come in handy.

Have done some searching on Google and the consensus seems to be the activity that my church used to claim made you infertile - that's right. See AARSE also: http://www.arrse.co.uk/cpgn2/index.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&p=56359

You can also refer to: http://www.sexcyclopedia.com/t.html

And see below (courtesy of those pongos on AARSE)...

[align=center]
menssom1.jpg
menssom10.jpg
menssom14.jpg
[/align]

Hig wrote:

Knew I was on the right lines. :D :wink:

SF

Latest Threads