Wife is playing away

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by percey99, Aug 24, 2006.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. My wife is 40 and dresses like she is 20 , her mate dresses like a TART and they go to POMPEY some Friday nights together NEED I BE CONCERNED ?

2. Nah, you needn't. But some young lad of 20 in Pompey, on a friday night should be............................................ :lol: :lol:
    RoofRat

3. My wife seems to have a lot more money than normal, she has an industrial tub of KY jelly and a 240 pack of condoms in her dressing table , on top of that we keep getting strange calls for someone called "Simone" and asks if she has "A" levels....

Should i be worried!!

4. Only if she starts to apply the KY to your ring and says words like you would be doing me a big favour if........................

NUtty

5. I thought that was a special treatment to help my piles...i wondered what the blindfold had to do with the treatment!!!

6. Can you tell us which pubs they go to?

7. If anyone says the Crown in Fareham there will be trouble!

8. The Crown the Fareham. Why is that a problem Rosina?

9. Something in a whole other thread, I have forgotten which one, I have slept since then!

10. Now that sounds very interesting. Will have to go hinting for that one.

SF

11. Lezzies and pussies by any chance?

12. Don't mince your words then Always?

SF

13. What's her name and I'll tell you. :)

14. Err? Leslie-Bryans and Pussy Cats! :wink:

No, SF, not always. Not after reading on RR all the things Rosina gets up to at home with her 15 pussies, dog and the PO Stoker! She's shattered my innocence forever, I fear! :lol:

Steve.

15. Always-a-Civvy wrote:

Err? Leslie-Bryans and Pussy Cats!

No, SF, not always. Not after reading on RR all the things Rosina gets up to at home with her 15 pussies, dog and the PO Stoker! She's shattered by innocence forever, I fear!

-----------------------------------------------------

Christ! Just exactly what threads have I been missing?

SF 8O

16. Let me assure you there are no dogs in my house, slobbery creatures who follow you round looking for love - worse than blokes!

17. SF.....its all been go I can tell you...!!!

I think Rosina is a bit of a dark horse..!!

Ive been offered a spanking and a good thrapping.....and hey I dont even know what that means..Im only imagining it cant be all bad!!

18. My word, I think I need to sit down. I feel a little dizzy. :? :oops:

SF

19. I would be interested in what we consider the definition of "thrapping" to be wasnt in the dictionary!

20. Sounds like you just want to know whether it's going to be worth your while accepting Rosina's gentle? offer.