Wife is playing away

My wife is 40 and dresses like she is 20 , her mate dresses like a TART and they go to POMPEY some Friday nights together NEED I BE CONCERNED ?

Nah, you needn't. But some young lad of 20 in Pompey, on a friday night should be............................................ :lol: :lol:
RoofRat

My wife seems to have a lot more money than normal, she has an industrial tub of KY jelly and a 240 pack of condoms in her dressing table , on top of that we keep getting strange calls for someone called "Simone" and asks if she has "A" levels....

Should i be worried!!

imom1406 said:
My wife seems to have a lot more money than normal, she has an industrial tub of KY jelly and a 240 pack of condoms in her dressing table , on top of that we keep getting strange calls for someone called "Simone" and asks if she has "A" levels....

Should i be worried!!
Only if she starts to apply the KY to your ring and says words like you would be doing me a big favour if........................

NUtty

Nutty said:
imom1406 said:

Should i be worried!!
Only if she starts to apply the KY to your ring and says words like you would be doing me a big favour if........................

NUtty
I thought that was a special treatment to help my piles...i wondered what the blindfold had to do with the treatment!!!

SILVER_FOX said:
Don't mince your words then Always?

SF
Err? Leslie-Bryans and Pussy Cats! :wink:

No, SF, not always. Not after reading on RR all the things Rosina gets up to at home with her 15 pussies, dog and the PO Stoker! She's shattered my innocence forever, I fear! :lol:

Steve.

Always-a-Civvy wrote:

Err? Leslie-Bryans and Pussy Cats!

No, SF, not always. Not after reading on RR all the things Rosina gets up to at home with her 15 pussies, dog and the PO Stoker! She's shattered by innocence forever, I fear!

-----------------------------------------------------

Christ! Just exactly what threads have I been missing?

SF 8O

Always_a_Civvy said:
SILVER_FOX said:
Don't mince your words then Always?

SF
Err? Leslie-Bryans and Pussy Cats! :wink:

No, SF, not always. Not after reading on RR all the things Rosina gets up to at home with her 15 pussies, dog and the PO Stoker! She's shattered my innocence forever, I fear! :lol:

Steve.
Let me assure you there are no dogs in my house, slobbery creatures who follow you round looking for love - worse than blokes!

SF.....its all been go I can tell you...!!!

I think Rosina is a bit of a dark horse..!!

Ive been offered a spanking and a good thrapping.....and hey I dont even know what that means..Im only imagining it cant be all bad!!