Wife is playing away

percey99

Badgeman
My wife is 40 and dresses like she is 20 , her mate dresses like a TART and they go to POMPEY some Friday nights together NEED I BE CONCERNED ?

RoofRat

War Hero
Nah, you needn't. But some young lad of 20 in Pompey, on a friday night should be............................................ :lol: :lol:
RoofRat

imom1406

War Hero
My wife seems to have a lot more money than normal, she has an industrial tub of KY jelly and a 240 pack of condoms in her dressing table , on top of that we keep getting strange calls for someone called "Simone" and asks if she has "A" levels....

Should i be worried!!

imom1406 said:
My wife seems to have a lot more money than normal, she has an industrial tub of KY jelly and a 240 pack of condoms in her dressing table , on top of that we keep getting strange calls for someone called "Simone" and asks if she has "A" levels....

Should i be worried!!

Only if she starts to apply the KY to your ring and says words like you would be doing me a big favour if........................

NUtty

imom1406

War Hero
Nutty said:
imom1406 said:

Should i be worried!!

Only if she starts to apply the KY to your ring and says words like you would be doing me a big favour if........................

NUtty

I thought that was a special treatment to help my piles...i wondered what the blindfold had to do with the treatment!!!