Wide Mouthed Frog seems to have had a makeover

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by notafourknotfudgepacker, Jun 27, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. [​IMG]

So does this put her in the "i'd give her one" category? Must admit I always thought she had legs like "acetylene bottles". :thumright:
  2. [​IMG]

As broad as she's deep…
  3. Amazing what you can achieve with digital photography!! Oh well perhaps she's back in the "i'd give her one, with yours" category or "I might, for the dit value with thickest available beer goggles" category :thumright:
  4. well said Lamri :p
  5. Bring on the beer goggles and the brown paper bag
  6. Bag!?!?!

More like Poncho! :D
  7. Fair play to Tony Blair - There's a lot to be said for going ugly early - takes the stress out of the evening (although chewing your arm off the next morning brings it all back).
  8. Has anyone noticed that when she first appeared, before achieving fame, her name was pronounced as to rhyme with "sherry", probably just like her scouse git dad intended. It has now acquired a rather Frogo sounding form, rather like; "chim chimeny, chim chimeny, chim chim cheree".

Living proof of why the light switch was invented.
  9. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

10. Cheers W_B - those legs on your piccie seem a bit more realistic than those on the one I posted. You'd want a Fire & Rescue team on standby before disappearing into the hole at the top of them :thumright:
  11. WB, takes a lot to put me off sex but I think you've achieved it!

12. Frog diving equipment required:

4 x 2 plank
    red paint for soles of feet
    10 gallons of the finest ale
    Oppo to help you write your will, particularly with the bit that goes
    "I X, being of sound mind......." :pale:
  13. A face that launched a thousand shits!

Bet you thought I was going to say ships but you are wrong just got me new specs.

I wouldnt let me dog shag that and he has shagged some dogs in his time!