Wide mouth frog has regrets..........

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by wet_blobby, Sep 7, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

2. Her face looks as if it's been used to bang the fcuking rivets in.
  3. Perhaps if he had boiught a ship or two she may have had a chance. What a silly self opinionated person, especially when one sees how she has milked the system over the years even to the extent of making mega bucks of legislation passed by her husband
  4. Weeeeeeeeeeeellll.

She's a cnut, she's a cnut, she's a wide-mouthed cnut she's the biggest cnut in the whole wide world,
    She's a snivelling cnut, she's a frog faced cnut, she's a cnut, she's cnut cnut ncut cnut cnut.
  5. And even fcuking uglier in real life. Saw her dressed up in her barristers wig and gown and fcuk me it looked like something out of deliverance!!!
  6. My dads got a Roman nose, can I please have an Italian passport?
  7. My dog has no nose.....................
  8. Really. How does he smell ?

9. Bloody awful.

Ba boom tish!!! TAXI
  10. I'll load em

you shoot em :lol: :lol:
  11. You don't care much for her then? :D
  12. Blanks?? You can get some pills for that mate!!! :wink:
  13. Myself I think she has done a wonderful job defending our foreign brothers and sisters and aunts and uncles and countless nephews who wish to join you on your little island paradise.

There are many valleys yet unspoilt that can accommodate more council/housing trust new builds. It is time you made Gt Britain great again by offering citizenship to those wishing to join you..

The taxi driver in Singapore told me he like England one day I go live there. Cherie will help after all is she not a Christian woman!! She will most certainly recieve her reward in heaven for her christian work.
  14. Ageing_Gracefully

Ageing_Gracefully War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Sooner the better :twisted:
  15. Me come to England poor and broke go down dole see labour bloke, me an him have lots of chatters then he gives me loads of ackers. Live in big house pay no rent - more in garden live in tent. one day women knock on door an say you wash in Tide I say to true too fucking cold to wash out tide
  16. I don't think she will be going there to collect!!