Why

janner

MIA
Book Reviewer
#Why do I get this message everytime I post

Webpage has expired

Most likely cause:
The local copy of this webpage is out of date, and the website requires that you download it again.

What you can try:
Click on the Refresh button on the toolbar to reload the page. After refreshing, you might need to navigate to the specific webpage again, or re-enter information.

More information

If you continue to have this problem, try the following:

In Internet Explorer, click Tools, click Internet Options, and then click the Advanced tab.
Scroll down and uncheck the "Do not save encrypted pages to disk" option in the Security settings.

I see the post times are still wrong

Ghost_Rider

Lantern Swinger
janner said:
#Why do I get this message everytime I post

Webpage has expired

Most likely cause:
The local copy of this webpage is out of date, and the website requires that you download it again.

What you can try:
Click on the Refresh button on the toolbar to reload the page. After refreshing, you might need to navigate to the specific webpage again, or re-enter information.

More information

If you continue to have this problem, try the following:

In Internet Explorer, click Tools, click Internet Options, and then click the Advanced tab.
Scroll down and uncheck the "Do not save encrypted pages to disk" option in the Security settings.

I see the post times are still wrong
It may be worth checking your browser settings to ensure that session cookies are enabled. If you still have a problem, please let us know.

Ghostie