Why no blackheads on your bell end.

#1
We get spots all over the place as we pass through life.
Women get zits on their clits, so why don't blokes get blackheads on their bell ends?
Or have I just been lucky or deprived? 8O :roll: :(
 
#6
Your are forgetting about penile warts and a bugger they are.
The Doc had to dig 'em out! I asked what caused them as they were new to me.
He told me they were the result of screwing when it was the ladies wrong time of the month.
Well most weren't ladies for a start but it was fair comment and least I had none on my tongue!
 
#8
blondiie said:
What sort of girl do you know who had a spot on her clit?
Oh the usual Virginia types who frequented the Golden Fleece, The Albany, or the Lennox.
And I was usually their first, they loved me (no sh1t). :roll: :wink: 8O
 
#12
seafarer1939 said:
Your are forgetting about penile warts and a bugger they are.
The Doc had to dig 'em out! I asked what caused them as they were new to me.
He told me they were the result of screwing when it was the ladies wrong time of the month.
Well most weren't ladies for a start but it was fair comment and least I had none on my tongue!
Anal sex causes penile warts you gayer :D
 
#13
That's a foul slur,top cat!, from a man who has never penetrated the gash barge or in fact had a BJ other than from a woman.
On the wrong track there Mate by a long way.
Even Larong 6 in Bugis St had no business from me.
My nudger was for women only,and as a farmers boy,any stray farmyard animals! but not Gays.
My brother still laughs at the thought of a surgeon,his asst, anaesthetist,theatre nurse,and four or five others all looking at what was,in effect,a type of "Smugglers Cudgel" poking thru a green hospital gown!
I bow to your greater knowledge of it's cause but not my case.
 
#14
v8topcat said:
seafarer1939 said:
Your are forgetting about penile warts and a bugger they are.
The Doc had to dig 'em out! I asked what caused them as they were new to me.
He told me they were the result of screwing when it was the ladies wrong time of the month.
Well most weren't ladies for a start but it was fair comment and least I had none on my tongue!
Anal sex causes penile warts you gayer :D
Not quite true, v8, as I unfortunately was the recipent from an ex (very ex) girlfriend ...... painful, but no digging out, as the Doc gave me some sort of acid 8O with which to daub at frequent intervals to the pool old tadger !!
And I can assure you that I have never earned , nor attempted to earn, Brown Wings (as the Arrsers say !!)
 
#15
whitemouse said:
v8topcat said:
seafarer1939 said:
Your are forgetting about penile warts and a bugger they are.
The Doc had to dig 'em out! I asked what caused them as they were new to me.
He told me they were the result of screwing when it was the ladies wrong time of the month.
Well most weren't ladies for a start but it was fair comment and least I had none on my tongue!
Anal sex causes penile warts you gayer :D
Not quite true, v8, as I unfortunately was the recipent from an ex (very ex) girlfriend ...... painful, but no digging out, as the Doc gave me some sort of acid 8O with which to daub at frequent intervals to the pool old tadger !!
And I can assure you that I have never earned , nor attempted to earn, Brown Wings (as the Arrsers say !!)
Are you saying my killick of the mess was telling me porkies 8O
 
#16
I once thought I had a dose, with nasty itchy red spots all over my cock. Turned out it was mozzie bites from some fcukers that had decided to breed in my damp swimming shorts that I had hung out to dry.

Other than that, I've always been clean as a whistle, I put it down to washing my dick with Dettol every morning.
 
#17
Yeah the doc tried that with me,coat the old trumpet with Talc and acid burn them.
Worked except for a couple of stubborn ones.
Hope you all enjoy your tea! a bit to much info from me I think.
 
#18
seafarer1939 said:
Yeah the doc tried that with me,coat the old trumpet with Talc and acid burn them.
Worked except for a couple of stubborn ones.
Hope you all enjoy your tea! a bit to much info from me I think.
Talking of Dicks, I had my post removed by one yesterday, and then the big howler was "You can post funny remarks". How would someone with the humour of a dead bullfrog asses a funny remark? 8O
 
#19
Rumrat said:
seafarer1939 said:
Yeah the doc tried that with me,coat the old trumpet with Talc and acid burn them.
Worked except for a couple of stubborn ones.
Hope you all enjoy your tea! a bit to much info from me I think.
Talking of Dicks, I had my post removed by one yesterday, and then the big howler was "You can post funny remarks". How would someone with the humour of a dead bullfrog asses a funny remark? 8O
Did I miss something?
It wasn't racist was it? :wink: :D
 
#20
v8topcat said:
whitemouse said:
v8topcat said:
seafarer1939 said:
Your are forgetting about penile warts and a bugger they are.
The Doc had to dig 'em out! I asked what caused them as they were new to me.
He told me they were the result of screwing when it was the ladies wrong time of the month.
Well most weren't ladies for a start but it was fair comment and least I had none on my tongue!
Anal sex causes penile warts you gayer :D
Not quite true, v8, as I unfortunately was the recipent from an ex (very ex) girlfriend ...... painful, but no digging out, as the Doc gave me some sort of acid 8O with which to daub at frequent intervals to the pool old tadger !!
And I can assure you that I have never earned , nor attempted to earn, Brown Wings (as the Arrsers say !!)
Are you saying my killick of the mess was telling me porkies 8O
Killicks of Mess telling porkies ? ....... Nah! perish the thought
;)
 
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
ex_wasp_L2 Miscellaneous 0
E History 0
Floppyjocky Diamond Lil's 3

Similar threads

Latest Threads

New Posts

Top