Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Why no blackheads on your bell end.

Rumrat

War Hero
We get spots all over the place as we pass through life.
Women get zits on their clits, so why don't blokes get blackheads on their bell ends?
Or have I just been lucky or deprived? 8O :roll: :(

seafarer1939

War Hero
Your are forgetting about penile warts and a bugger they are.
The Doc had to dig 'em out! I asked what caused them as they were new to me.
He told me they were the result of screwing when it was the ladies wrong time of the month.
Well most weren't ladies for a start but it was fair comment and least I had none on my tongue!

Rumrat

War Hero
blondiie said:
What sort of girl do you know who had a spot on her clit?

Oh the usual Virginia types who frequented the Golden Fleece, The Albany, or the Lennox.
And I was usually their first, they loved me (no sh1t). :roll: :wink: 8O

seafarer1939 said:
He told me they were the result of screwing when it was the ladies wrong time of the month.
Well most weren't ladies for a start but it was fair comment and least I had none on my tongue!

Anal sex causes penile warts you gayer :D

seafarer1939

War Hero
That's a foul slur,top cat!, from a man who has never penetrated the gash barge or in fact had a BJ other than from a woman.
On the wrong track there Mate by a long way.
Even Larong 6 in Bugis St had no business from me.
My nudger was for women only,and as a farmers boy,any stray farmyard animals! but not Gays.
My brother still laughs at the thought of a surgeon,his asst, anaesthetist,theatre nurse,and four or five others all looking at what was,in effect,a type of "Smugglers Cudgel" poking thru a green hospital gown!
I bow to your greater knowledge of it's cause but not my case.

v8topcat said:
seafarer1939 said:

Not quite true, v8, as I unfortunately was the recipent from an ex (very ex) girlfriend ...... painful, but no digging out, as the Doc gave me some sort of acid 8O with which to daub at frequent intervals to the pool old tadger !!
And I can assure you that I have never earned , nor attempted to earn, Brown Wings (as the Arrsers say !!)

whitemouse said:
v8topcat said:
seafarer1939 said:

Not quite true, v8, as I unfortunately was the recipent from an ex (very ex) girlfriend ...... painful, but no digging out, as the Doc gave me some sort of acid 8O with which to daub at frequent intervals to the pool old tadger !!
And I can assure you that I have never earned , nor attempted to earn, Brown Wings (as the Arrsers say !!)

Are you saying my killick of the mess was telling me porkies 8O

2_deck_dash

War Hero
I once thought I had a dose, with nasty itchy red spots all over my cock. Turned out it was mozzie bites from some fcukers that had decided to breed in my damp swimming shorts that I had hung out to dry.

Other than that, I've always been clean as a whistle, I put it down to washing my dick with Dettol every morning.

seafarer1939

War Hero
Yeah the doc tried that with me,coat the old trumpet with Talc and acid burn them.
Worked except for a couple of stubborn ones.
Hope you all enjoy your tea! a bit to much info from me I think.

Rumrat

War Hero
seafarer1939 said:
Yeah the doc tried that with me,coat the old trumpet with Talc and acid burn them.

Talking of Dicks, I had my post removed by one yesterday, and then the big howler was "You can post funny remarks". How would someone with the humour of a dead bullfrog asses a funny remark? 8O

Rumrat said:
seafarer1939 said:

Talking of Dicks, I had my post removed by one yesterday, and then the big howler was "You can post funny remarks". How would someone with the humour of a dead bullfrog asses a funny remark? 8O

Did I miss something?
It wasn't racist was it? :wink: :D

v8topcat said:
whitemouse said:
v8topcat said:
seafarer1939 said:

Are you saying my killick of the mess was telling me porkies 8O

Killicks of Mess telling porkies ? ....... Nah! perish the thought
;)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
cheddarman Ships Bell Submariners 7
MoD_RSS AAIB Report: Bell 429 GlobalRanger, un-commanded yaw pedal movement and trim runaway MoD News 0
Bad CO HMS Arrow - Anyone Know Where the Ship's Bell Is? History 17
MoD_RSS Life Sciences and UK's future role: Sir John Bell delivers MHRA annual lecture MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Bell from American ship destroyed in Second World War going home MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Professor Keith Bell appointed to Committee on Climate Change MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Uk gifts historic SS Mendi Bell from WW1 to South Africa MoD News 0
H My name on HMS illustrious bell Nearest & Dearest 6
S Searching for a ship's bell Nearest & Dearest 5
B Bell's Palsy - Medical Health & Fitness 1
B A Ships Bell HMS Herald (H138) History 7
M christened in a ships bell History 14
soleil L'pool Echo: "Special Dedication Ceremony For Those Christened w. HMS Liverpool Bell" The Fleet 0
A Ships bell Blogs 0
A HMS Devonshire Ships bell The Fleet 9
trelawney126 HMS Hood. Search for her Bell. History 17
soleil Eipley & Heanor News: "Submarine Bell Back To Generous Alfreton" Submariners 0
C Did anyone give Tetley's a Bell??? Social & Reunions 19
soleil BBC Lincolnshire: "HMS Boston Bell Dedicated To St Botolph's Church" History 0
jesse Hey old and bold does"President Boats" ring a bell for you? Diamond Lil's 0
soleil Patriot News (USA): Welcome Planned For Return Of Campbeltown Namesake's Ship's Bell The Fleet 7
soleil St Helen's Reporter: "History In The Making" - HMS Protector's Bell Is Cast The Fleet 0
soleil Medway Messenger: "HMS Chatham Bell Coming Home" The Fleet 0
ex_wasp_L2 The New Bell Ringer Miscellaneous 0
F HMS Whitby - Ship's Bell History 3
O Ships Bell History 44
soleil York: "RN Engineer's daughter christened in HMS York bell" The Fleet 3
WhiteRose For Whom The Bell Tolls Current Affairs 4
soleil Suffolk paper reports Martin Bell as quoting from Rum Ration The Quarterdeck 6
RonJeremy Giant Bell End on roof Diamond Lil's 13
frayedknotarts A new bell aboard... tradition? History 3
Seaweed Stolen bell of the Telemachus returned to its owners Submariners 2
MoD_RSS Government steps up plans to keep trade flowing at the end of the transition period MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Government secures critical freight flows as UK nears end of transition period MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Business Secretary urges businesses to prepare for the end of the transition period MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Preparations for the end of the Transition Period MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Progressing on a political process to end the Syrian conflict MoD News 0
MoD_RSS TUI UK to complete refunds by the end of the month MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Calls to end ‘blight’ of graffiti on roads and railways as part of Great British September Clean MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Call for evidence: An inspection of UKVI’s ‘Front End Services’ MoD News 0
MoD_RSS World leaders pay tribute as nation falls silent to mark 75th anniversary of the end of the Second World War MoD News 0
MoD_RSS World leaders pay tribute as nation falls silent to mark the 75th anniversary of the end of the Second World War MoD News 0
MoD_RSS To end racial disparity we require your absolute focus MoD News 0
MoD_RSS End to maintenance schedule relaxation and extended temporary bus schedules included in traffic commissioner COVID-19 advice update MoD News 0
MoD_RSS End of mission of Her Majesty's Ambassador to Paraguay MoD News 0
Sumo Skate Board Lands End to John o' Groats Charity 0
MoD_RSS Major new campaign to prepare UK for end of the transition period MoD News 0
MoD_RSS "Blame game" to end as Divorce Bill receives Royal Assent MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Government accelerates border planning for the end of the Transition Period MoD News 0
MoD_RSS 6000 new supported homes as part of landmark commitment to end rough sleeping MoD News 0