why me....

Discussion in 'Blogs' started by josiecats, Mar 30, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. today i had a shock....... sent my son up to get ready for school.. as i stayed down to sort out the dishes...
    when i went up stairs i could smell burning..... my son had desided to test out my hair streightners ( which my girl has borrowed) on one of his rubbers.......(behave hes only 8)
    i m lucky realy to have found it when i did. lord knowes what could have happend........
    i have put this here only as a way of release... they say talking is good.
    :cry: :cry: :( :(

Copied from blogs (original entry) - post comments here.

2. One of his erasres, or condoms? Hmmmm....

3. erasres............. lol......... hes only nine years old.. !!!

4. Very difficult to rub out pencil marks with a condom!
    Kids,dont you just love em?

5. It's good to see him engaging in scientific enquiry. Good lad! I hope it was a fair test.

Let me see ... I think we can asses him in relation to:

Attainment target 3: Sc3 Materials and their properties

Level 2

Pupils identify a range of common materials and know about some of their properties. They describe similarities and differences between materials. They sort materials into groups and describe the basis for their groupings in everyday terms [for example, shininess, hardness, smoothness]. They describe ways in which some materials are changed by heating or cooling or by processes such as bending or stretching.

:thumright:

6. wow ........ now i ws thinking more like ARSONIST... so im glad that you cleared this up for me............