Why don't ours look like this

Ninja_Stoker

War Hero
I'm only surprised our resident GI, 'Stan the Man', hasn't picked-up number 3&4, 2nd Rank for gobbing-off & 4&5, 4th rank for poor dressing.

Ninja_Stoker said:
I'm only surprised our resident GI, 'Stan the Man', hasn't picked-up number 3&4, 2nd Rank for gobbing-off & 4&5, 4th rank for poor dressing.
What's their undressing like.

malspal

Lantern Swinger
Backpacker1uk said:
Give me a woman who can milk the cows and dig up the spuds before breakfast. Now that is a real woman none of those bimbo types.

"MUMMY!!!"

Wonder what young "Ginge" in the second row has his eyes on?

Backpacker1uk said:
Give me a woman who can milk the cows and dig up the spuds before breakfast. Now that is a real woman none of those bimbo types.

That's not a woman, that's one of them there trolls that hides under bridges and jumps out and eats people. <Shudder>

malspal said:
Backpacker1uk said:

"MUMMY!!!"

Wonder what young "Ginge" in the second row has his eyes on?
She's wearing a very short skirt and is commando. It's shock that's sent him into cataplexy! ;)

You see Wrecky, you're leading embryonic matelots astray by encouraging the Swedish look. After THAT shock, Ginge will probably end up as either a fedgepacker or a Royal.