Why does it always rain .....................

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by MG Maniac, May 15, 2013.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Monday evening Mrs MG had to have her horse put down ... bloody thing had eaten the human equivelent Vindaloo and followed it with 10 pints of Larger and ended up with a twisted gut!

Mrs MG then decides that I was going to have to dispose of said horse by digging a big hole and burying the thing! Now this damn horse weighs ton and a half so not a small animal and there was no way I was going to get anywhere with the garden Spear & Jackson so contacted our friendly local JCB driver who tipped up ... dug a stuffin deep hole and buried the thing 15 ft down! Job done ....

But the question is ... when you've got no option to be stood out in the middle of a stuffin field for the best part of 2 hours ... why does it always stuffin rain?
  2. "why does it always stuffin rain?" Newton's fourth Law

3. Maybe god is sad that the horse died, Thats what my son would say.
  4. janner

janner War Hero Book Reviewer

5. Six months ago you could have flogged it to McDonalds.........or Tesco.
    • Like Like x 1
  6. If you'd left it there long enough, Mother Nature would have taken care of it and then you'd only have to pick the bones up.
  7. Why didn't you invest in a Belgian cookery book?
  8. AAF

AAF Badgeman

Eh up civvy cunt, where have you been ?.
  9. Miserable [email protected]! I wasn't whinging about the damn nag ... Could have gone for Tesco best burgers for all I cared ... She did make me flog the MG after all .... Its just when I don't have a choice about being in a field ... It 'kin rains!
  10. Let it go MG, you're floggin a dead...............
  11. Why didn't you cut it open and climb inside, it worked for Luke Skywalker, saved his life 'an all. The ice world of Hoth is worse than the IoW (just).
    • Like Like x 2