Why does it always happen to me?!

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by jesse, May 22, 2016.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. If you gits wish a good laugh at my fcuking shite luck. Google Worcester news, pensioner crashes car into Co op store for 9/4/16/ also contains a photograph of me. Handsome bastard enni! On the serious side nobody was killed and I owe a big debt of gratitude to a female paramedic who got me to hospital within the golden hour. jesse

2. If you had been a more superior being you would have crashed into a Waitrose ;)
    Hope you are OK mate

3. Jesus Christ, unlucky but lucky at the same time.

Get well soon.

4. Ninja_Stoker

Ninja_Stoker War Hero Moderator

Bloody hooligan.

Wishing you & the injured shop assistant a speedy & full recovery.

5. (granny)

(granny) War Hero Book Reviewer

Get your bloody hair cut too! Take care mate.

6. Did you set up that Damage control exercise before you left?

And yes, you need a haircut

Hope you fully recover soon :)

7. I cry Walt

The retired prison officer, who also served in the Royal Mail, said he has kept thinking 'what if' since returning home to recover.

You have been outed by the Worcester news Jesse.

Seriously though, take care Jesse. BZ to the paramedic and the hospital, results are not so good if proper treatment is not given so fast to Stroke victims

• Funny Funny x 3
  8. Get well soon :)

9. janner

janner War Hero Book Reviewer

Best stick to the tricycle in future mate, get well soon.

10. Was it a special delivery?

11. Looking good for 77 there Jesse, get well soon, hopefully the barber's shops still functioning ;)

12. When you say, "Why does it always happen to me?", are you implying that this is a regular ocurrence? :eek:;)

Get well soon Jesse.

13. You're supposed to take one of these into the shop -

shopping-supermarket-cart-vector_MyLxIlPd.jpg

Next time, do your weekly shop on line matey.
    Best wishes for a speedy recovery Jesse.

BNM

14. Get well soon Jesse. Now you're banned from the Co-op you'll have to go to Sainburys.

15. You can pay for any damage from your CO_OP Dividend. Hope you can remember your store members number;)

16. Hope you have your no claims bonus protected on your insurance, they will be will pissed having to rebuild a Co-Op after you demolition job?

Get well and slow down, the luck was with you, it could have happened at speed on an open road?
    new shopping wheels for you. upload_2016-5-24_12-44-49.jpeg

17. janner

janner War Hero Book Reviewer

I was wondering what the insurance bill will be, presumably Co-op will cliaim loss of earnings plus repairs, shop asst will want dosh, Jessies motor probably needs a couple of scratches cover etc.

18. Steady on Janner,we want him to recover and not die through worry about the insurance bill.(assuming he had some in the first place of course)

19. If I doubt plead insanity, looking like that he should be able to pull it off :p

20. Just tell them that you thought it was the NAAFI shop you were destroying cos they ripped you off for so many years