Why does it always happen to me?!

If you gits wish a good laugh at my fcuking shite luck. Google Worcester news, pensioner crashes car into Co op store for 9/4/16/ also contains a photograph of me. Handsome bastard enni! On the serious side nobody was killed and I owe a big debt of gratitude to a female paramedic who got me to hospital within the golden hour. jesse

I cry Walt

The retired prison officer, who also served in the Royal Mail, said he has kept thinking 'what if' since returning home to recover.

You have been outed by the Worcester news Jesse.

Seriously though, take care Jesse. BZ to the paramedic and the hospital, results are not so good if proper treatment is not given so fast to Stroke victims

Hope you have your no claims bonus protected on your insurance, they will be will pissed having to rebuild a Co-Op after you demolition job?

Get well and slow down, the luck was with you, it could have happened at speed on an open road?
new shopping wheels for you. upload_2016-5-24_12-44-49.jpeg

janner

MIA
Book Reviewer
I was wondering what the insurance bill will be, presumably Co-op will cliaim loss of earnings plus repairs, shop asst will want dosh, Jessies motor probably needs a couple of scratches cover etc.

I was wondering what the insurance bill will be, presumably Co-op will cliaim loss of earnings plus repairs, shop asst will want dosh, Jessies motor probably needs a couple of scratches cover etc.
Steady on Janner,we want him to recover and not die through worry about the insurance bill.(assuming he had some in the first place of course)