Why do the Marines liek to get naked with each other?

OK, I'm not saying Marines are gay. However, I was told that the Marines have a tradition of fooling around naked. Why is this? And do these naked antics still carry on?

It just seems a bit strange to me.

Look guys, I'm joining the marines soon and I need to know if I'm going to be forced to do naked activities with the other recruits.

Just answer the question please.

Spartan said:
Look guys, I'm joining the marines soon and I need to know if I'm going to be forced to do naked activities with the other recruits.

Do you want to know because it's a positive or negative?

Spartan said:

I wouldn't join if I were you, you sound far to delicate and sensitive. Try the RAF.

P.S. Change your name. Spartan is far to rough for you.

Spartan said:
OK, I'm not saying Marines are gay. However, I was told that the Marines have a tradition of fooling around naked. Why is this? And do these naked antics still carry on?

It just seems a bit strange to me.
Does twos up in an Exeter nightclub count as naked antics?

Guys, can you please tell me if I will or will not be required to play games with the other guys with no clothes on?

Why wont you just answer me seriously?

Spartan said:
Guys, can you please tell me if I will or will not be required to play games with the other guys with no clothes.

Why wont you just answer me seriously?
Ask a serious question and you'll get a serious answer.

Ask an obvious wind-up and ye shall receive the full might of hundreds of years of Royal Navy and Royal Marines piss takes.

This is a serious question. I don't know why you think I'm joking? I want to know if naked games are part of Royal marine life. Jees, why are you all so elusive.

Oh and I'm no pussy either. I spent pretty much my entire life in a gang in one of the roughest parts of Manchester. From the age of 13 to 26 I was a gang member and I've seen my fair share of violence, trust me. Now at 27 I'm going to do something constructive with my life. I know how to use a length because I've been strapped for 14 years now and I pretty much took my heat everywhere with me. That siad, I'm saying goodbye to the Mac-10 and saying hello to the SA80.

Now please, answer my question bitches.

HarryBosch said:
I would never allow you anywhere near CTCRM, you tosser. **** off and join the paras
Why is that? What are the Paras like?

FFS guys, I'm trying to turn my life around and just want some help. I'm a genuine guy trying to go on the straight and narrow, but I'll always have that badboy in me and I want to channel my instincts into somthing positive innit.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T Land Ops 0
The_Caretaker Miscellaneous 0
W RMR 45