Why do puffs have to advertise it??????

UncleAlbert said:
Why is it all you Fcukin nancy boys are so grumpy????

is it cos you all have a sore arrse.?

Plus if it's having a sore arse that makes us grumpy, then you must have the sorest arse going with the amount that you grumble on :number1:

type42stoker said:
Lingyai said:
type42stoker said:
UncleAlbert said:
Why is it all you Fcukin nancy boys are so grumpy????

is it cos you all have a sore arrse.?

You should know that doesn't make us grumpy, it makes us happy!
Don't talk with your mouth full stokes

I never do, then again it takes a lot to fill my mouth. :bball:

Same here, though I prefer to be on the receiving end........

UncleAlbert

War Hero
No..no….It was a genuine question ….and thank you for the reply….

Tell me…I`ve always wondered….In puffterland....If you’re in a civil marriage and one of you develops piles…

Is that grounds for divorce…..

….

UncleAlbert said:

Tell me…I`ve always wondered….In puffterland....If you’re in a civil marriage and one of you develops piles…

….

No, that would be tantermount to asking for a divorce from your wife every month because she happens to be "bleeding" (Ladies of this site, please excuse me for being blunt, I'm usually more of a gentleman)

UncleAlbert said:

….

No. Under civil partnership the sexual element to the legitimacy of the relationship is irrelevant. This is what differentiates it from marriage, which the Government defined according to religious criteria (under intense pressure from the Christian Institute and its Patrons in the House of Lords)... which also makes the legality of marriage questionable on grounds of religious discrimination, but on no other criterion. For the record, that's why some of us believe that straight couples should also have the right to enter into civil partnerships. Under the current law I can enter into a civil partnership but were I straight I could not legally marry as I am incapable of consumating any union. The sexual component of marriage is discriminatory against couples where one (or both) partners cannot comsummate, and the religious element discriminates against non-theistic persons by stating (numerous times in Hansard, and a position supported by HMG) that marriage is a sacred union coupling biologically complimentary couples (ie male and female). It's like reading Finnis!

So UA, should you decide to bear Higgy's babies any time soon, the law is inflexible should sterility prevent you producing UA-Higgy chimeras! :biggrin: I wonder what THEY would look like? o_O