Why do puffs have to advertise it??????

Lingyai said:
sussex2 said:
A pint of Summer Lightning please, for which I would be prepared to trade you 50/50 for the rest of the evening.
Sound like a good deal?
I am afraid I am a bit out of touch, I don't know what a summer lightning is, but sure, why not. It wouldn't be in the blue oyster club would it?

No mate its the 'Leopards spots' club - bang on with the first 10 words though.

sussex2 said:
Lingyai said:
sussex2 said:
A pint of Summer Lightning please, for which I would be prepared to trade you 50/50 for the rest of the evening.
Sound like a good deal?
I am afraid I am a bit out of touch, I don't know what a summer lightning is, but sure, why not. It wouldn't be in the blue oyster club would it?

I saw a poofs club in France once called
'The cockpit' made me chuckle.

Lingyai said:
sussex2 said:
Lingyai said:
sussex2 said:
Sound like a good deal?

I saw a poofs club in France once called
'The cockpit' made me chuckle.

All I want is for the straights to stop driving past my door at three in the morning on their way to do a bit of 'dogging'.

Lingyai said:
How do you know what they are doing?

Heresay and common knowledge mate, plus frequent police raids to deal with the drugs they also flog! Seems it is now a growing passtime with the great UK breeding public.
Summer Lightning is beer, very good beer made by one of the growing number of independent breweries in the s'arth of the UK (I'm in the booze trade). I have never heard of the Blue Oyster club or whatever it is, nor do I care who frequents it.
Ling mate you really do need to exercise the option of using your front door a bit more, perhaps get a new hobby, keep up with the times a tad.
Most of us try to make worthwhile contributions to this forum, or ask questions in the same manner. What do you do? other than rant.
No one likes a ranter and this topic really has been covered enough don't you think?
You should know by now where the line is with me, and, if it gets crossed I'll do whatever necessary to bring the matter to rights. It really does seem that this is the only language you understand.
On that final note I'm off on my boat to touch up the Subuteo player (he got damaged by a firework in this weeks Fiesta Mayor)..
A lovely weekend to all.

Well I have sorted out Subuteo Sailors bits; not much damage really more hurt pride, nothing a quick wipe with a J-Cloth couldn't cure. Some bugger had graffited his wobbly bit so we gave that a quick scrub as well. Why would you go 200 metres out to sea to assault a sailor? No! please don't answer.
For your simple pleasure Ling a lot of people, both hetero and homo sexual, do not engage in intrusive sexual practices; thus your attempts at third form humour have a limited audience.
And, thank you very much, it being Fiesta Mayor, a great weekend is being had by all.

andym

War Hero
hilarious.jpg

sussex2 said:
For your simple pleasure Ling a lot of people, both hetero and homo sexual, do engage in intrusive sexual practices; thus your attempts at third form humour have a majority audience.

Sussex------FFS give it a rest

Apart from that I think Lings posts are feckin hilarious-- :thumright:

:nemo: :nemo:

sussex2 said:
Lingyai said:
How do you know what they are doing?

Heresay and common knowledge mate, plus frequent police raids to deal with the drugs they also flog! Seems it is now a growing passtime with the great UK breeding public.

Summer Lightning is beer, very good beer made by one of the growing number of independent breweries in the s'arth of the UK (I'm in the booze trade). I have never heard of the Blue Oyster club or whatever it is, nor do I care who frequents it.

Ling mate you really do need to exercise the option of using your front door a bit more, perhaps get a new hobby, keep up with the times a tad.
Most of us try to make worthwhile contributions to this forum, or ask questions in the same manner. What do you do? other than rant.
No one likes a ranter and this topic really has been covered enough don't you think?

You should know by now where the line is with me, and, if it gets crossed I'll do whatever necessary to bring the matter to rights. It really does seem that this is the only language you understand.

On that final note I'm off on my boat to touch up the Subuteo player (he got damaged by a firework in this weeks Fiesta Mayor)..
A lovely weekend to all.

Ooooo.... if I'd said that I have been svavaged by Seadog... :)