why do people

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by brazenhussy, May 16, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Why do people use the Forum??

Myself...I come on here for a bit of escapism, to get away from the pressures of my real life, to kick of my shoes and relax and have a laugh, occasionally a moan, (sometimes a flirt :oops: ) . I do it because I like to read other peoples points of view, but over all to have a laugh.

Since I joined this little group of people that write in here, I have had many many laughs, got to know, (as well as you can online) a few individuals, who just by reading their posts, put a smile on my face. :D :D

All in all, it is usually a bright cheery place to pop into from time to time.

2. silverfox

silverfox War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

You're up early this morning Brazen - bed on fire?
  3. early start today babe -------- :evil: :evil: :evil:
    still early finish too-- :D :D :D
  4. Have you swamped!!
  5. :oops: :oops: pmsl!!
    but no- got to be in office by 0800 so early start! :(
  6. 0800, early start, I wish. That’s a normal day round here.

7. Started just before 5am, feels like lunch time already.
    As for coming on here, started with some tips/advice - matelot stuff.
  8. I'm just going to bed. He He 8)
  9. nite nite babe xx
  10. What a life!!
    See you all about 6 tonight when I wake up!!
  11. Mostly for a laugh (increasingly at my own expense)but also to poke MSG through the bars on his cage with a pointy stick. Chat rooms a laugh too, especially when Blobs has had a few... oh thats every time I've been there!
  12. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

13. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Came here for similar reasons - asking for advice; offering answers to queries; taking grief (but slinging some back too!); etc.

It's nice to be a Watchkeeper on the Station Bill of Life...

14. for a laff, for a chuckle and FOR THE FUN
  15. .....just for the fun of it!! And if I can help anyone anytime. Been told I'm so laid back will fall over anytime! :lol: :lol:
  16. Ninja_Stoker

Ninja_Stoker War Hero Moderator

Why? Is MSG easy Blobbs?

I'll have to have a go at that, sounds fun! Anyone got a pointy stick I can borrow? :D

Why did I join? To have a laugh, enjoy the banter & to try to help people who may wish to join or are joining by giving current advice. It's also handy getting current info from those in training to pass on, so as we get it right for those that follow.

The best bit is actually learning off others experiences & learning not to take oneself too seriously.

Oh, and to wind-up the odd deserving one or two when they say something daft. :lol:

17. Biggest load of bollox I've read this morning!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

(sorry Ninja...couldn't resist that!!)
  18. Concure matey, your round by the way :D
  19. because i cant get onto ebay or betfair anymore
  20. Why you calling me round??..I'm quite thin actually mate!! :lol: :lol: