Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

why do people

Why do people use the Forum??

Myself...I come on here for a bit of escapism, to get away from the pressures of my real life, to kick of my shoes and relax and have a laugh, occasionally a moan, (sometimes a flirt :oops: ) . I do it because I like to read other peoples points of view, but over all to have a laugh.

Since I joined this little group of people that write in here, I have had many many laughs, got to know, (as well as you can online) a few individuals, who just by reading their posts, put a smile on my face. :D :D

All in all, it is usually a bright cheery place to pop into from time to time.

WHY DO YOU USE THE FORUM :?: :?:
 

NZ_Bootneck

War Hero
Mostly for a laugh (increasingly at my own expense)but also to poke MSG through the bars on his cage with a pointy stick. Chat rooms a laugh too, especially when Blobs has had a few... oh thats every time I've been there!
NZB
 
NZ_Bootneck said:
Mostly for a laugh (increasingly at my own expense)but also to poke MSG through the bars on his cage with a pointy stick. Chat rooms a laugh too, especially when Blobs has had a few... oh thats every time I've been there!


Oy your giving me a bad name... :oops: ... I come on here for the laugh and to while away those hours when the pubs not open and I should be working and to wind up people like smiley...so easy to catch :lol:
 

sgtpepperband

War Hero
Book Reviewer
Came here for similar reasons - asking for advice; offering answers to queries; taking grief (but slinging some back too!); etc.

It's nice to be a Watchkeeper on the Station Bill of Life...

:D
 

Stripey_G

War Hero
.....just for the fun of it!! And if I can help anyone anytime. Been told I'm so laid back will fall over anytime! :lol: :lol:
 

Ninja_Stoker

War Hero
Moderator
wet_blobby said:
...and to wind up people like smiley...so easy to catch :lol:

Why? Is MSG easy Blobbs?

I'll have to have a go at that, sounds fun! Anyone got a pointy stick I can borrow? :D

Why did I join? To have a laugh, enjoy the banter & to try to help people who may wish to join or are joining by giving current advice. It's also handy getting current info from those in training to pass on, so as we get it right for those that follow.

The best bit is actually learning off others experiences & learning not to take oneself too seriously.

Oh, and to wind-up the odd deserving one or two when they say something daft. :lol:
 

Stripey_G

War Hero
Ninja_Stoker said:
wet_blobby said:
...and to wind up people like smiley...so easy to catch :lol:

Why? Is MSG easy Blobbs?

I'll have to have a go at that, sounds fun! Anyone got a pointy stick I can borrow? :D

Why did I join? To have a laugh, enjoy the banter & to try to help people who may wish to join or are joining by giving current advice. It's also handy getting current info from those in training to pass on, so as we get it right for those that follow.

The best bit is actually learning off others experiences & learning not to take oneself too seriously.

Oh, and to wind-up the odd deserving one or two when they say something daft. :lol
:


Biggest load of bollox I've read this morning!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

(sorry Ninja...couldn't resist that!!)
 

Stripey_G

War Hero
rugger_bob said:
Stripey_G said:
.....just for the fun of it!! And if I can help anyone anytime. Been told I'm so laid back will fall over anytime! :lol: :lol:
Concure matey, your round by the way :D

Why you calling me round??..I'm quite thin actually mate!! :lol: :lol:
 

Latest Threads

New Posts

Top