Why do i bother to do so much for the RNR???

TF110

Lantern Swinger
Also - if you are as angry as I am right now at the failure of our so-called 'leadership' to communicate, may I suggest you contact the reserves review team. They are looking at all aspects of the reserves and I think they'd be very interested in your views about just how poor the RNR really is.

If CMR wants to treat us like mushrooms then I suggest we fight back.

GSSR_Vvd

Lantern Swinger
It is disgracefull i agree. since JPA has come in I seem to have become a little apprehensive when it comes to pay which i agree is wrong but you have to make do with what you have.

Now before everyone from all over the country start ranting about camels backs breaking lets just wait untill Thursday to see if anyone gets thier bounty. The e-mail i had did come from an official channel but in it, it was stated that it PROBABLY wont be paid which is to say that there is a chance it WILL be paid. I'm not sure how much of a chance but nether the less it might.

Lets just have our fingers crossed :thanks:

GSSR_Vvd

Lantern Swinger
TF110 said:
If CMR wants to treat us like mushrooms then I suggest we fight back.

Now i dont think fighting back will do anything, there is a situation here which we dont know will evolve into what we think it will. Like i said lets just wait and see what happens on Thursday. We dont want to be lining ourselves up for some head bashing now do we :threaten: Just wait and see and we might just be happy with the outcome :whew:

Us getting angry whilst there are people (including LEADERS) working hard to resolve the situation on our behalf.

wysiwyg

Lantern Swinger
wave_dodger said:
Want to go back to the RNR Database - I don't think so, I know for certain it was full of holes and mandraulically frigged to make sure people were paid, it was hideously manpower intensive and unreliable.

Delete RNR Database. Insert JPA

PAS did work!

The initial planning and spec for JPA appears to have been very poorly carried out to allow for the essential differences between the regular forces and the reserves.

Uncle_Albert

War Hero
Stand fast for the moment; I had a chat with someone today who had a look at the pay statements for a few people in his unit, and it did include bounty. Your mileage may differ.

War Hero
TF110 said:
Also - if you are as angry as I am right now at the failure of our so-called 'leadership' to communicate,

Well there is a lot of outrage at the moment from people who haven't had a letter about this. It strikes me that it's not out of the question the problem is restricted to Vivid, which means that it may be a Vivid problem, or it may be wider than that.

I don't know which unit UA is in but it appears that at least four other units haven't had any notice of this!

wave_dodger

MIA
Book Reviewer
Might I suggest rather than have a thread which spiral's out of control someone from the RNR takes the initiative (Materchief - is he not the Senior SNCO?) or an Officer; Call CMR ask them what the issue REALLY is - then call SPVA JPA Ops Room (email and phone on the web) and ask them, then post the authoratitive answer.

Yes, CMR should be doing this and broadcasting it RNR wide but it seems they are either unaware or waiting to understand the scope of the full problem (very possible).

WD

TF110

Lantern Swinger
Fully agree that they should do this - the problem is that over the years CMR has shown itself to be unable to act proactively. Instead it seems to adopt a "it'll be okay in the end" approach, and not bother to even give out a warning order that there MAY be a problem.
Had they turned round a week ago and suddenly issued an all units email to say "wait one lads, possiblity of a problem" then people would have been hacked off, but accepted it. Once again though it appears that an RNR policy issue is being communicated through the medium of RR and not established channels. When will they realise how much this hurts their cause?

Old_Hand

Lantern Swinger
What really makes me fed up is when a rumour starts regarding an important issue like bounty, within moments it is blown out of all proportion. I'm a great believer in not listening to rumours or scare mongering but waiting to see it in black and white. May I suggest that people wait until after the due date to see if the bounty goes in or not. If it does then great but if not then we have a good moan about it.

Tall_bloke

Lantern Swinger
Just reading through this thread it's going to be interesting tomorrow to see who's had their bounty and who hasn't. In my 13 years experience I don't think I can ever remember my bounty going in on a set day of a set month.

trehorn

War Hero
Standing by to withdraw previous rant, eat humble pie, take foot firmly out of mouth and hide in a corner in embarrassment. :oops:

I have been informed that my bounty should have gone in last night. It hasn't but i would suspect that tonight being the last day of the month it is a serious possibility. My RTC are not aware of any delays which may result in bounty being delayed until June.

Note to self - find out the facts before getting my exercise (ie. flying off the handle, jumping to conclsions.

......nly standing by though, at least until the cash is in the bank. :confused1:

Purple_twiglet

War Hero
Word on the street from mates who are concerned is that some should get it, but that depending on when the submission was sent in will affect whether you recieve bounty this month.