Why can't we deport rioters?

Discussion in 'Current Affairs' started by trelawney126, Feb 11, 2013.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. janner

janner War Hero Book Reviewer

It would a lot cheaper to deport them and pay any fine than to keep them on any benefits they may be getting

• Like Like x 3
  2. Why cant we just shoots the tossers

• Like Like x 1
  3. Because our leaders are a pack of *****...

• Like Like x 2
  4. While M`Learned friends can earn a crust trying to keep the scrotes in the UK nothing is likely to change.

5. There is about as much chance that the hair in my ears stops growing as there is of us getting a leader with balls.

• Like Like x 1
  6. But it will never ever be done in this country because of our weak and spineless mp`s who are so frightened of the human rights brigade and also worried about the reputation of the united kingdom as a so called liberal and tolerant and welcoming place to be.

7. I used to be left of centre, however due to successive string of impotent governments I find that my swingometer has gone much more to the right and I don't think I am on my own.

If I am to believe what I read and hear the next thing will be an stream of Bulgarian and Romanians descending on our shores looking to take the piss out of the British taxpayer.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Too late Finks ... the last time I advertised a position here I got a load (over 100) applications from Eastern Eurpoean Countries. Due to the "blind" application process you don't find out where they come from until after the sifting/shortlisting process ... One cheeky sod asked for expenses to come for the interview from Bulgaria and where Mrs MG works its staffed by Romanians!

9. We need summat like an Ellis island to house would be immigrants, wrong or no paperwork/visa, send em back.

10. janner

Good idea Stirl. we could clear the IoW and use that, they already have prisons for the more violent ones.

11. Oi! Sod orf!!!! Got enough of the sods over here without you trying to off load the rest of them!

• Like Like x 1
  12. Would ruin my hols mate, Portland Bill ?.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Better still join the Tamar up with the Severn and deposit them in Pointy Head Land!

Mind joining the Tamar up with the Severn may not be a bad idea anyway! :laughing7:

14. janner

Waspie may have a view on that idea mate :booty:

15. Piss off caulk head :cwm21: The nutters are on your island for a reason :tard:

16. Because it's against the law you dribbling idiot.

17. Me too, but it was too far to the right for me.

18. Isn't there a danger that you could disappear up your own arse?

• Like Like x 1
  19. on a daily basis old chap...