Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Why a dedicated Royal Navy forum?

Bad CO

Admin
We feel that this site is a fairly logical offshoot from our main site The Army Rumour Service. We're sure that there must be a lot of people out there with a connection to the Royal Navy and there doesn't appear to be a dedicated RN forum on the net.

In many ways this is an experiment, but then so was ARRSE! Please give us feedback so we can improve the site .....

very good site the colours used look like the Scotland rugby squad strip! blue white and purple, and as i'm a stormy jock it suits me down to the ground!

I like it! Not problems with connection and such.

Would there be seperate forums like on ARRSE for trades e.g

Warfare (UW/EW/AW/C)

Couldn't really seperate the branches for that now seeing as they have gone Warfare.

Bless this site and all who sail in Her!

I hope this is as successful as Arrse and that you Jolly Jacks have a great time posting arrse comments.

So what does a salty old seadog taste like then, or is she the same as a slapper from salisbury :lol:

Congratulations on the new development. When is the first crawl going to be organised down Union Street in Plymouth, presumably finishing at Captain Jaspers!

This is a great site and we owe it to ARRSE to keep it popular and well maintained ship shape and bristol fashion!

PartTimer said:
Great to have the new site!

I hope my work doesn't suffer too much - was starting to get a serious case of ARRSE assiction!!

Just a point to note, everyone, is that the url for this site will not (yet, anyway) exist in the many filters placed on the various computer networks available at work - so make the most of it whilst you can!!

Ghostie

Well done to the Percy's for making this happen. I have been a regular reader of Arrse and it was one of my colleagues who started the thread asking about a site for Jack on my behalf. I'll get even less work done now that I have two sites to have a larf on.

Stan_deesy said:
Well done to the Percy's for making this happen. I have been a regular reader of Arrse and it was one of my colleagues who started the thread asking about a site for Jack on my behalf. I'll get even less work done now that I have two sites to have a larf on.

Yep, good for the Percy's !!! I was introduced to AARSE by a TA Major who I was working with (he's presently having "the time of his life" courtesy of Tony B. Liar, on the big beach of Southern Tie Rack) and I wondered how long it would be before there was something similar for Jack run by the same people.

Not, necessarily true that there aren't any other fora for Jack as there IS one, especially, which pre-dates a number of sites set up for ex and serving-Pusser, Jennies, Pongos attached to Naval Units, Booties etc. etc. I will NOT put a link to it directly on here as I may be accused of usurping another site !!! Some site members on here WILL know of it but if you want the address PM me !!! However, the site is TOTALLY un-PC with only two rules, so you will HAVE to be a grown up !!

Good luck to this site, it is a welcome addition to the "Family" !!!

Latest Threads