Whose Finger is on "The Button" this Weekend?

Discussion in 'Current Affairs' started by trelawney126, Aug 7, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Last job I had if you had a month of work they would be thinking. Do we really need you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  2. I wonder if Jaqui Smith's (last home secretary) husband has managed to get his finger back on the button yet! :wink:
  3. wave_dodger

wave_dodger War Hero Book Reviewer

And your point would be????????????????
  4. Our troops are dying in Afghanistan and the arrogance of these twats does not surprise me.
  5. OK, so how does mandy keep in touch with things swanning about on a yacht with his toyboy in the agean?
  6. wave_dodger

wave_dodger War Hero Book Reviewer

Depends on how the chain of command is set up but if the person making the decisions is out of area then FCO special comms team and 1 Sqn Yeomanry Sigs provide comms support but probably in this instance I would imagine someone in the UK has the weight.
  7. I would like to know how an unelected co-opted member of the Cabinet becomes a designated stand-in the Prime Minister whether he is sunning himself in the Med or not. 8O
  8. Good point so would I, he is probably the most loathed politician out of the lot of them.

9. That will be fun, a couple of bum bandits on a yacht with a bunch of soldiers!