Who's this ginger cnut then???

#2
I have no idea who or what you speak of.

Please don't mention gingers here. We try to keep this forum decent. I know at times it can get a bit 'avant-garde' as JJ put it earlier, but at least it is all good clean fun.

Please don't lower the tone to such degrading levels, it's just not on, especially when there are so many young and impressionable newbies around.

 
#5
Aparently there is no cure...

I found out some other facts too;

324904 kids are born with Gingervitis a year.

30% of those infected with Gingervitis live healthy, productive, long lives.

20% of those infected with Gingervitis feel great self hatred, and attempt to bite others in hopes they will spread Gingervitis.

80% of Ginger Kids are totally unaware they are soulless.

20% of those infected with Gingervitis, know they don’t have souls and pursue a life devoted to Satanism, Paganism, and/or Politics.

95% of those infected with Gingervitis believe they are ugly contagious beasts, resulting in an extreme fear of such common things as:
Trying on clothes in public dressing rooms
Sharing food
Intercourse
Sharing blood
Kissing the opposite sex.
Having Friends
 
#6
BFC_69 said:
Aparently there is no cure...

I found out some other facts too;

324904 kids are born with Gingervitis a year.

30% of those infected with Gingervitis live healthy, productive, long lives.

20% of those infected with Gingervitis feel great self hatred, and attempt to bite others in hopes they will spread Gingervitis.

80% of Ginger Kids are totally unaware they are soulless.

20% of those infected with Gingervitis, know they don’t have souls and pursue a life devoted to Satanism, Paganism, and/or Politics.

95% of those infected with Gingervitis believe they are ugly contagious beasts, resulting in an extreme fear of such common things as:
Trying on clothes in public dressing rooms
Sharing food
Intercourse
Sharing blood
Kissing the opposite sex.
Having Friends
Kinell you need to get out more
 
#7
X.R.D said:
BFC_69 said:
Aparently there is no cure...

I found out some other facts too;

324904 kids are born with Gingervitis a year.

30% of those infected with Gingervitis live healthy, productive, long lives.

20% of those infected with Gingervitis feel great self hatred, and attempt to bite others in hopes they will spread Gingervitis.

80% of Ginger Kids are totally unaware they are soulless.

20% of those infected with Gingervitis, know they don’t have souls and pursue a life devoted to Satanism, Paganism, and/or Politics.

95% of those infected with Gingervitis believe they are ugly contagious beasts, resulting in an extreme fear of such common things as:
Trying on clothes in public dressing rooms
Sharing food
Intercourse
Sharing blood
Kissing the opposite sex.
Having Friends
Kinell you need to get out more
Facts that are readily available on the internet.

Did you also know that some cultures believe gingers to be the offspring of demons and ginger babies are culled at birth?

We could learn a lot from some of these cultures.
 
#9
2_deck_dash said:
X.R.D said:
BFC_69 said:
Aparently there is no cure...

I found out some other facts too;

324904 kids are born with Gingervitis a year.

30% of those infected with Gingervitis live healthy, productive, long lives.

20% of those infected with Gingervitis feel great self hatred, and attempt to bite others in hopes they will spread Gingervitis.

80% of Ginger Kids are totally unaware they are soulless.

20% of those infected with Gingervitis, know they don’t have souls and pursue a life devoted to Satanism, Paganism, and/or Politics.

95% of those infected with Gingervitis believe they are ugly contagious beasts, resulting in an extreme fear of such common things as:
Trying on clothes in public dressing rooms
Sharing food
Intercourse
Sharing blood
Kissing the opposite sex.
Having Friends
Kinell you need to get out more
Facts that are readily available on the internet.

Did you also know that some cultures believe gingers to be the offspring of demons and ginger babies are culled at birth?

We could learn a lot from some of these cultures.
Ah thats why you have such a complex. Balding and ginger isnt a good combo mate. Best you hit the hair restorer and Grecian 2000
 
#10
Haggis_Catcher said:
I am reporting you to lawyer for cyber bullying as I have a hint of ginger in the sideys.
Under the 1689 bill of rights it is perfectly acceptable to bully gingers.

Know your facts, and I quote:

Any soul whom shall come across a ginger, shalt by the grace of God, bully said ginger, without fear of prejudice, whomever they may be.
It was amended in the Criminal Code act of 1995 to include the following:

The use of computers, the internet and any other form of electronic media, may at any time be employed by any British Citizen and/or visitor to The United Kingdom in order to victimise or bully gingers within this Country and abroad.
 

sgtpepperband

War Hero
Moderator
Book Reviewer
#12
2_deck_dash said:
...Facts that are readily available on the internet.

Did you also know that some cultures believe gingers to be the offspring of demons and ginger babies are culled at birth?

We could learn a lot from some of these cultures.
Here's another:

Did you know it's scientifically proven that on a ginger's head, for every square inch of hair they have, they have approximately 750 less friends than anyone else? 8O
 
#13
I was called ginger once, however I am reliably informed by my assless chaps wearing hairdresser that the correct term is 'African Sunset'.

So there 8)
 

sgtpepperband

War Hero
Moderator
Book Reviewer
#14
lonestar said:
I was called ginger once, however I am reliably informed by my assless chaps wearing hairdresser that the correct term is 'African Sunset'.
The reason GWAs will always be in denial. Or de Nile, even... :wink:

And it's actually called "Strawberry Blonde"! :lol:
 
#15
sgtpepperband said:
lonestar said:
I was called ginger once, however I am reliably informed by my assless chaps wearing hairdresser that the correct term is 'African Sunset'.
The reason GWAs will always be in denial. Or de Nile, even... :wink:

And it's actually called "Strawberry Blonde"! :lol:
Thats SO last century! :roll:
 

Similar threads

Latest Threads