Who's this ginger cnut then???

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by X.R.D, Feb 18, 2010.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. ???

8) :wink: :wink:
  2. I have no idea who or what you speak of.

Please don't mention gingers here. We try to keep this forum decent. I know at times it can get a bit 'avant-garde' as JJ put it earlier, but at least it is all good clean fun.

Please don't lower the tone to such degrading levels, it's just not on, especially when there are so many young and impressionable newbies around.
  3. Aghhhhhhhhhhhh Gingers oh god thats wicked you have to dye that kids
    hair :)
  4. Gingers have their uses, it takes the heat off fat fcukers (unless they're ginger as well)
  5. Aparently there is no cure...

I found out some other facts too;

324904 kids are born with Gingervitis a year.

30% of those infected with Gingervitis live healthy, productive, long lives.

20% of those infected with Gingervitis feel great self hatred, and attempt to bite others in hopes they will spread Gingervitis.

80% of Ginger Kids are totally unaware they are soulless.

20% of those infected with Gingervitis, know they don’t have souls and pursue a life devoted to Satanism, Paganism, and/or Politics.

95% of those infected with Gingervitis believe they are ugly contagious beasts, resulting in an extreme fear of such common things as:
    Trying on clothes in public dressing rooms
    Sharing food
    Sharing blood
    Kissing the opposite sex.
    Having Friends
  6. Kinell you need to get out more
  7. Facts that are readily available on the internet.

Did you also know that some cultures believe gingers to be the offspring of demons and ginger babies are culled at birth?

We could learn a lot from some of these cultures.
  8. I am reporting you to lawyer for cyber bullying as I have a hint of ginger in the sideys.
  9. Ah thats why you have such a complex. Balding and ginger isnt a good combo mate. Best you hit the hair restorer and Grecian 2000
  10. Under the 1689 bill of rights it is perfectly acceptable to bully gingers.

Know your facts, and I quote:

It was amended in the Criminal Code act of 1995 to include the following:

11. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

The sun. Burning gingers so we don't have to... :cool:
  12. sgtpepperband

Here's another:

Did you know it's scientifically proven that on a ginger's head, for every square inch of hair they have, they have approximately 750 less friends than anyone else? 8O
  13. I was called ginger once, however I am reliably informed by my assless chaps wearing hairdresser that the correct term is 'African Sunset'.

So there 8)
  14. sgtpepperband

The reason GWAs will always be in denial. Or de Nile, even... :wink:

And it's actually called "Strawberry Blonde"! :lol:
  15. Thats SO last century! :roll:
  16. :twisted: Some of the "Chavs being beaten up" on the youtube thread are ginger. :lol:
  17. Sorry guys but i have to have that as my profile pic on facebook, thats a classic.
  18. It's just occurred to me, you don't think Chicojizz is a gwaa do you. It would explain a lot.
  19. Oh shit, now thats a thought. If he is that could explain alot.