Who's the Highest Ranker?

Discussion in 'The Quarterdeck' started by trehorn, Aug 19, 2012.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Just wondered what kind of clientel we have frequenting these pages.

Obviously not looking for names etc but what rank did you reach and if you're no longer in the MOB what are you up to now.

Personally I'm riding high as a leading seaman in the RNR.

Never been a regular but in civvy street I'm a quantity surveyor (brick counter).

So come on, have we got any closet Admirals on here?

2. tiddlyoggy

tiddlyoggy War Hero Book Reviewer

I'm at the dizzy heights of WO2, but my oppo called me a big ranker(or something like that) on Saturday night.

3. wal

wal Badgeman

I'm an Ex Squadron Leader. Think that I may be lost.

Matron! I need a lie down.

4. CPOWEA(AD) (Mech) Submariner (Bender)

Civy Defence industry even though I said when I left I would change career, ended up doing what I knew, now working in Aviation no Idea how I ended up here, just kept saying yes I can do that, and know I don't mind what I do as long as you keep on paying me?

5. (granny)

(granny) War Hero Book Reviewer

Is this a wind up ?

6. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

Marine........ Now Ron Jeremys money shot double....... beat that :)

7. May be but what isn't on this site some times??

8. the dizzy heights of Lieutenant, before the nice people at NSMBOS decided the Fleet could get along just fine without me....

9. do you give or receive?!

10. Does that make you this pig ugly? or are you trying to improve his image

[​IMG]

11. I think rummers is the biggest ****** on here (I can't pronounce my R's)

Left as a CPOMEA(LSM) (mech type tiff, not a "spit" tiff)

Now do as little as possible although Matchtech rang me up today.

12. NAAFI rating so never made it past MEM 1 as gash tat avatar shows, now retired.

13. I'm a Lieutenant General in the Legion of Frontiersmen and a Brigadier grade 3 on Halo. Top that *******.

Last edited: Aug 20, 2012
    • Like Like x 2
  14. Dizzy heights of PO Diver! No holding me back. Civvy diver now, earning $$$$$$

15. ex CPOWEA(ADC)(SM) aka a Sonar Bender - geddit? and also a Mechy Tiff, not a spit Tiff! Then Vospers, then Yarrow Shipbuilders, then GEC Marconi, then Ferranti, then BAE SYstems - last 4 without changing office!! Now 'retired' in Spain but have been known to work my cute little butt off.

16. This is only an opinion as I have no concrete evidence but the highest ranker must be SPB as he is a God, with the power to delete and shift whenever the fancy takes him.

17. Blackrat

Blackrat War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

You see that Field Marshal in the LoF that you salute? That's me that is.

18. jockpopeye

jockpopeye Badgeman Book Reviewer

Chartered Accountant in civi life, coupled with being the worst AB in the RNR.

• Like Like x 1
  19. (granny)

(granny) War Hero Book Reviewer

Senior STC in 1974, the year it was used more than ever before, or since, can't say more...hush-hush !

20. You're saying he deletes posts he doesn't like/ suit his agenda? **** me I thought I was alone. Thought he was ok, but he should be binned as a Mod!