Who's going down tomorrow then?

Ben_C

Lantern Swinger
I'm ok actually.. Dealt with some big things as a youngster so not really scared of anything bar being kicked out or something.

So yeah, just got to get a few remaining bits and pieces and I'm done!

Ben_C

Lantern Swinger
One last question to which I hope I can get a non drunkard reply.

How many sets of civvy clothes should I take with me. I know it says smart/casual clothes (as required) so what? couple of t shirts, jumper, jeans etc.?

Ben_C said:

How many sets of civvy clothes should I take with me. I know it says smart/casual clothes (as required) so what? couple of t shirts, jumper, jeans etc.?

"Leave............... leave your civvies in your locker!!""

Ben_C said:

It all depends on how big your bags are and how many of them you are taking. Ask Credders, he'll help you out on that one :dwarf:

Ninja_Stoker

War Hero
Hiya Ben

Sober, honest mate (at the moment).

First off, the very best of luck to you, hope it goes well- I'm sure it will. Don't take your foot off the gas after Raleigh- trade training needs 100% concentration- you can do it as your recruiting test proves, but you do have to work hard for it.

OK, civilian clobber: One set to wear enroute, one set (shirts/trousers) spare for whilst you're down there & maybe 2 extra tops/shirts. You honestly don't need much & you will be able to wash & iron your stuff between each occasion you have chance to wear it. If all your stuff will not fit into one bag, you've taken too much.

Again, good luck!

janner

MIA
Book Reviewer
Ninja_Stoker said:
Hiya Ben

Sober, honest mate (at the moment).

If all your stuff will not fit into one bag, you've taken too much.

Again, good luck!
But Ninja, what size bag should I take? :threaten: :threaten: :threaten:

Ben_C

Lantern Swinger
Well, this will be my last post until I go on Christmas leave or get thrown out!

1st of all a big thankyou to everyone, especially Ninja. Really has put my mind at ease reading about others and giving me a confidence boost.

I wish myself and others travelling down tomorrow the very best of luck and I'll see you all there!

Much love.

/Ben

Every time I read the heading on here I think there is going to be some female and a list for all the blokes to put their name on so they know whose turn it is next.

Ok so I have a dirty mind, not my fault.

THE CREATION OF PUSSY
Seven wise men with knowledge so fine,
created a pussy to their design.
First was a butcher, smart with wit,
using a knife, he have it a slit.
Second was a carpenter, strong and bold,
with a hammer and chisel, he gave it a hole.
Third was a tailor, tall and thin,
by using red velvet, he lined it within.
Fourth was a hunter, short and stout,
with a piece of fox fur, he lined it without.
Fifth was a fisherman, nasty as hell,
trew in a fish and gave it a smell.
Sixth was a preacher whose name was McGee,
touched it and blessed it and said it could pee.
Last came a sailor, dirty little runt,
he sucked it and f***** it and called it a c***.

janner

MIA
Book Reviewer
NotmeChief said:
Every time I read the heading on here I think there is going to be some female and a list for all the blokes to put their name on so they know whose turn it is next.

Ok so I have a dirty mind, not my fault.
I was sat here thinking that I was the only one thinking that way :dwarf: