• Someone else?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Jack_McHammocklashing said:
The difference between Rosina and a Coconut is

You can get a drink out of a Coconut :)

Jack McHammocklashing RO9
Ha ha, you funny man!" Not. :x

I could not possibly reveal my source, that person would have to come forward in their own time.

I have it on very good authority Rosy that the anonymous individual in question has sunk to the depths of trawling myspace and msn looking for sad older women who will be desperate enough not to resist his advances

:love7:

golden_rivet said:
I have it on very good authority Rosy that the anonymous individual in question has sunk to the depths of trawling myspace and msn looking for sad older women who will be desperate enough not to resist his advances

Thats all the women on here sorted then. - Brigham runs for cover. :)

brigham600 said:
golden_rivet said:

Thats all the women on here sorted then. - Brigham runs for cover. :)

Too late mate :)

brigham600 said:
I am a fast runner GR, honest I am. :)
No you're not, you are small and round. You might roll fast though!!

PS still love you Brigs, and if you pop by today we have large packets of broken chocolate biscuits in lieu of jaffa cakes?

sgtpepperband

War Hero
Book Reviewer
Please meet my mate Joe the chicken (cf Joe Mangle, 'cos he's got a mangled right foot). His Mum was killed in the recent cull and his two sisters have deserted him, so we have adopted him as our pet.

He comes to see us every day for some oats, then goes off to play with all the other chicks when we go off to work, then comes running (as fast as his mangled leg wil carry him) when he sees us coming back. He regularly joins us for BBQs (not as the main course, yet!) and at night when he gets tired he hops on our knees or shoulders. Sometimes he gets into the rooms and sleeps on the couch until the following morning.

Will post more Joe Updates as they happen!