Who's attending HMS COLLINGWOOD in December?

Discussion in 'Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting' started by brunettehollz, Sep 5, 2012.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Heya, just seeing who is attending the PJNC in December? You all ready!?

Don't know exactly what is happening but I am very excited and nervous, ah well lifes to short to worry, bring it on!!
  2. I definitely wont be going.
    Wrecker wont be going as we completed his house training ourselves and sharky has trouble getting about unassisted.
    Everyone else said to leave it open ended as they have not yet decided if the beer tokens stretch that far now they cannot renew their bus passes.
    But we do hope you make it, should have lots of fun.

PS welcome to the sight.
  3. janner

janner War Hero Book Reviewer

Have you got your Speedo's?
  4. Fuckin hell Jan you're hoping ain't you, its a party.
  5. janner

janner War Hero Book Reviewer

Your point being?
  6. I won't be, last course I did there was in 2003, still had the same inboard ******* that were there in 1974 ^_~
  7. Wreck thats not inboard ******* there status, unless they were all as old as you??Ha Ha:bs:
  8. I was there for DO's course, when I went into the mess I swear there was an old twat in the corner who taught me on OEM's course.
  9. He was either 1/ Dead.
    2/ To frightened to move as he recognised you and wanted to get over the first experience
    3/ Traumatised from above.
  10. Collingwood. Simply the biggest **** hole in the mob. Full of *******.
  11. PJNC, what's that.
  12. It's like PRNC Drakey, only spelt different!
  13. After 30 years are you sure he was alive or a stuffed relic from the past?
  14. Corrected 2/
  15. Bet the taxidermist was shocked when he turned up and saw what he had to... Taxiderm?
  16. Being a useful manhole C**T wanking was an option
  17. Haha brilliant, looking forward to it even more. I can drop the 'C' bomb! What fitness should I do? At the moment I run 3-4 miles at a casual jog and swim now and again, also joined a netball team, would that be enough? All advice helps :)
  18. I am going on the 10th :)
  19. Get yourself as fit as you can without injury, it just make life easier if you are fit enough to handle the fitness that is part of training, then you can just get one with the technical stuff, without picking up some stupid muscular strain.
    If you can pass the RN fitness test, then you should be fine.:yawnstretch::)

Good luck