Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who's a naughty pongo then.

Blackrat

War Hero
Book Reviewer
What surprises me is that this makes the news. The press would have loved Germany in the late 80's/early 90's if this sort of thing gets printed. It's difficult to describe the lunacy that was BAOR. Happy fucking days they were.

Ageing_Gracefully

War Hero
Review Editor
Book Reviewer
Feck me, I remember going to an inter Mess 'games' night in the Occifers Mess which ended with two subalterns having a go at each other with their broadswords - full on sword fight. Pity some sober types broke it up before blood was spilled!!! :)

He's a cnut but the punishment doesn't fit the crime, shouldn't have done it in a posh hotel maybe the Homeclub but thats showing my age.
Lost count of the times I've flashed the tats on my arse, but not in Muscat of all places

Prosecutor Lt Cdr Alex Ward told a court martial the bash got "more and more rowdy, like a rugby club".

Wonder if darling Alex has ever been introduced to the dance of the flaming ass holes. Remember a stripey "Sing sing or show us your ring" the days of the adjustable lighter well that cnut couldn't sing.

Arent you glad you served in the 50's thru 80's now huh. If they threw out jack and Percy for shit like that, we wouldnt have enough to man a feckin minesweeper!!!

2badge_mango

War Hero
That's all right, since minesweeping is no longer practiced (the idea of putting ships in harms way is contrary to the current PC Elfen Safety policies!).

I thought minesweeping was the ancient art of going round emptying all the leftover drinks into one container (oneself), or is that only for wafus? It was still being practiced at the last matelots' bash I attended.

2BM

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Merlin28 Naughty Pongo's Current Affairs 15
SONAR-BENDER WAFUs being naughty. Diamond Lil's 11
Joint_Force_Harrier Naughty Girl Current Affairs 4
Topstop Some RAF being very naughty boys? Current Affairs 1
NotmeChief Naughty Submariner Current Affairs 7
Monty_Stubble Naughty Blue Jokes 0
S another naughty boy... The Corps 15
Rumrat Naughty naughty The Gash Barge 19
Ja5on Thingy gets tazered for being naughty Diamond Lil's 40
Maxi_77 So who has been a naughty girl Current Affairs 13
witsend I've been a naughty boy! Diamond Lil's 8
NZ_Bootneck Royal NZ Navy PO's naughty knot tying lesson Diamond Lil's 3
BillyNoMates Harry said a naughty word (3 years ago). Diamond Lil's 72
Oil_Slick Naughty Rozzer! Current Affairs 1
NotmeChief Naughty Smilie Diamond Lil's 8
A Krakow's Dominican Monks have been naughty monks!!! Diamond Lil's 8
Sumo Looking for info on WWII Pongo History 12
Sumo Could this be the start of the new pongo Diamond Lil's 1
B Pongo Problems Diamond Lil's 17
WreckerL Pongo's are not of this world Diamond Lil's 4
SONAR-BENDER Help needed - remember Pongo and Proud of it? Diamond Lil's 9
Blackrat Private Pongo & Proud Diamond Lil's 34
N Pongo`s discussing septics on arrse,quite funny Diamond Lil's 22
T Pongo fined for Dragooning himself in his keks at footie gam The Gash Barge 19
pthfcning Hello all, ex-pongo joining your ranks. Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 10
Bullshot_Crummond Charity Skydive's with the Best Pongo's in the Business!! Charity 1
JC-RN Coppers beat up Pongo Current Affairs 70
P RBL Globe and laurel ( Out bid the Pongo's ) Current Affairs 0
B why oh why do pongo's!!! The Corps 30
C Help - Former Submariner turned pongo Submariners 39
slim Newbies required to vote and help Percy Pongo charity Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 2
thepercyboy Percy pongo makes the news RMR 5
Passed-over_Loggie Part Time Pongo: Not a Continuation of the CGS Thread. Current Affairs 0
mikh Oh Dear, poor pongo bandies Diamond Lil's 14
wet_blobby winding up an AWOL pongo Diamond Lil's 9
Welbexian_RN Pongo History 11
C PONGO'S IN TROUBLE Current Affairs 11