WHO ????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Yes !!! Dr. Who is back next weekend :

ring ring! ring ring!
"Hello GR speaking"
"No AP sorry can't come out with you and your 6 male Aussie cousins tonight - Dr. Who is on TV tonight"

:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

Daleks still scare the living daylights out of me - love it - am I sick ???

I have heard that there is a plot to justify the invasion of the dalek homeworld by another terrible alien species. The Doctor and his sidekick will be sacrificed (maybe) and their capture will be sufficient for an invasion to be launched and all the daleks wiped out. Well either that or reprogrammed - perhaps made into telephone boxes or summat - lol.

GR please come and watch Dr Who in our house. The PO Stoker loves it! He has all the DVDs of the recent 2 series and those of Torchwood. I tell you it really frightens me that a man of mature years should enjoy this nonsense! Still each to his own!

Roll on Dr McDreamy tonight - 2 back to back episodes!

dondon

MIA
rosinacarley said:
GR please come and watch Dr Who in our house. The PO Stoker loves it! He has all the DVDs of the recent 2 series and those of Torchwood. I tell you it really frightens me that a man of mature years should enjoy this nonsense! Still each to his own!

Roll on Dr McDreamy tonight - 2 back to back episodes!

Never heard of Dr McDreamy , I'll stick to the Green Wing , brilliant stuff , :lol:

dondon

MIA
rosinacarley said:
But would you shag him?

Dr Stathem that is not Brian?

Please "rosie" , me & Brian are very good mates , but not in that way , he loves pussie as I do , mmmmmmmmmm' he spends his day's off in Anne Summers , an investment as he puts it , :wink:

OK dondon, because you are soo sweet, here is an Egyptian pussy for you and Brian!

20070302egypt0012qb4.jpg

2badge_mango

War Hero
golden_rivet said:
Rosy - if I had a bloke who liked Dr Who I'd be a proud woman!!!! Has he got a spare single brother by any chance? :lol:

My 36 year old son, who has a first class honours degree in genetics, a Doctorate in molecular biology, and is an internationally respected scientific author, has a full size TARDIS as a garden shed.
How wierd is that ???

Before you ask - No! It isn't bigger on the inside than the outside!

2BM