Who would you like/dislike (from RR) to live next door to?

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by Rumrat, Apr 1, 2010.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I would not like to live next door to S.S. as the chavs would drive me to "Strangeways" as I suppose it's still illegal to kill them in York.

Alternatively, I could not live next door to 2DD as I would not tolerate all the slamming of car door's during the "middle" as all the posh "Earls" and aristocracy left his drum, farting out loads of "cheesy" smells, and rattling their claret bottles. They do tend to have horsey gawffy laughs as well.

J.J. would be a safe bet as long as you knew where he was (ie. not behind you) as he must spend hours in the cellar and it would in all probability be sound proof.
    Monty would be a safe bet as he is very Liberal in outlook, and apart from the running outside mong baiting would be cool. He would not dislike my black oppo's and may even attend my "impromptu blue's parties".

Granny would be forever banging on the wall, Jesse would want to "lock us up", Jimpy would want to "Bang us up" and that dirty Blackrat would try to "Knock us up".
    The sgt Pepper would probably "Fuck us up.

So come on lets here it for the boys (or girls)

I'd live next to Tuts :roll: 8O :lol:

2. Any Crab Fat/Crab Fat wanna be who can't hack it on E Goat, cos it's too serious and have to bring this forum to its knees with their boring dits!!!

Also chucking Montys "Sailor Jerry" bottles back over the fence would become a bind, but the dits would be good.

Shag Shacker and Off Les Aura would be OK, loads of dit spinning there!!!

3. Re: Who would you like/dislike (from RR) to live next door t

Living next door to granny would be interesting as he'd sit at his garden gate with his walking stick and flat cap yelling at the yoof and chavs passing by.

Stan would brighten up the day as he barked at passing cars and chased parked ones.

Oh and JD so I could look at her norks and play with her train set.

Tuts would be indoors with me :twisted:

4. Re: Who would you like/dislike (from RR) to live next door t

To have either Jonno, BlackRat, 2DD, Witsend or XRD living next to me would simply be career and status suicide. It would quickly descend into a hideous perpetual streetparty of debauchery requiring continuous police and press presence. I can't have that.

I'd have to go with Sussex, I could Roy him into leaving me his house when he carks it.

5. Re: Who would you like/dislike (from RR) to live next door t

Status? In your case that term simply determines whether your asleep or conscious. :D

6. If Witsend continued to pour Pints and wee goldies down my neck at the same rate as he did in the dens of Go-sport last night then he can pitch his tent in my back yard any time!!

Cheers, Billy: A star in the Star indeed

:thumbright: :eek:ccasion7: :coffee:

7. Re: Who would you like/dislike (from RR) to live next door t

Sol, would for definite be the PERFECT neighbour! With tolerance levels as high as that it would be nigh on impossible to piss her off!

Then think of the lengths she'd go to to help! Couldnt imagine having an argument over "who's fence it was" or "who the parking space belonged to".

On the other side... I guess 2DD would be pretty good for the swanky soiree's and divs birds that came with them... not that I'd expect an invite with my working class public school background!

8. Bob you bought tart. :wink: :D

9. Re: Who would you like/dislike (from RR) to live next door t

I'm in; so long as I didn't have to live in fucking Cumbria. :D

I would like to have a street made up of:

Monty for his more gentle pulling skills, keeping the street full of hot single mothers. Also his obvious delight at drinking urine and finding any excuse for a pissup

2DD for his firearms, posh totty and access to senior members of the establishment.

Rumrat to clean house and act as whipping boy.

Tommo to go and get the newspapers and emergency booze from the offy 13 miles down the road when RumRat is too smashed to drive 2DD's Bentley

Any of the ex Booties; let's face it you're all the same and like nothing more than nakedness. Perhaps XRD 'cause he's clearly a cunt.

Sol to feed us chicken soup when we're poorly, bail us out of nick and rimming.

Blackrat's with me, so not really a neighbour. More an accomplice.

10. Re: Who would you like/dislike (from RR) to live next door t

Actually, JJ would be a useful neighbour too, cant imagine any bother around his manor and would be useful if you were to say, mislay parts of or your entire rape kit...

I imagine he'd have a spare lying around?

11. Re: Who would you like/dislike (from RR) to live next door t

Start that shit honky and this'll be your last fuckin barbeque. :wink:

[​IMG]

12. Re: Who would you like/dislike (from RR) to live next door t

:naka: Wouldn't mind living in the same street as J.J. 2D.D. Rumrat,S.S. and Blackrat.With a combination like that plus yours truly definitely no aggro with chavs, yobs and pikies :!: :eek:ccasion5:

17. Flattery won't get you anywhere X.R.D. :D

18. You're the worst culprit you little coon you.

19. Re: Who would you like/dislike (from RR) to live next door t

In view of certain fact's that have just come into my possession, I do not wish to live in the house next to Bergen. :?
    Belay the last pipe, make that the country next to Bergen. 8O :D

20. Re: Who would you like/dislike (from RR) to live next door t

On the contrary Bergen would be the model neighbour. Just ask him about his collection of small arms and love of the L42. 8)