Unashamedly Tory, the Best of a very Bad bunch. At least they kept to their promise of a referendum.
My opinion is, all politicians will screw you over, the clearest difference I can see between the Tories and Labour is that the Tories won't try and lie to you while they are screwing you over. And the Tories aren't so stupid as to borrow when the economy is good when you should be saving.
There was some sleaze under the Tories, but Blair promised whiter than white, and ended up out-sleazing a sleazy government, and they weren't just caught with their pants down like the Tories, they were robbing the public in Cash for [Insert Scandal Here] sleaze as well. Combine that with the fact that Labour is the only Government I can think of to lie to its electorate to go to war, and the fact that social mobility has fallen under Labour and there is, for me, no other choice.
I selected other as I have yet to make up my mind, but NuLabor's chances of getting my vote are very slime and the Tories are probably not much better. As I live in Broons patch I may get an interesting choice.
1. Do not vote for anyone who has been/is a MP (lets have a clean sweep)
2. English voters,Do not vote for any Scottish or Welsh candidates
3. Do not vote for any candidate from the law profession
4. Nothern voters, Do not vote Labour because you GG Father,G Father and Father voted Labour.
5. Study the Candidates' profiles and vote with your conscious.
6. Stay at home and have a cup of tea voters, PLEASE get out and vote
As Maxi says, every paper can be referred back to the voter. I queried this several times whilst checking polling stations when I was with the Constabulary, but none of the supervising officers could explain how the vote became identifiable, or who authorised it.
I reckon we should just bypass this whole democracy lark and go straight for military rule. Because the higher echelons of the armed services cant make as big a fcuk up of things as those tw*ts from Nu Labour have. Can they?
Bring on the Junta! rotest: