Who was the photographer H?

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by Topstop, Aug 22, 2012.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Never mind the cries of passion, wop it up her doggy fashion.

Google it.
  2. Likes to Shoot outdoors, I bet she does!
  3. I would like to participate in this discussion but it's a little risque for me.
  4. Just been looking at all the hype on the 'ternet and most of the UK press seem to be shitting bricks about it coming so soon after Leveson so they daren't publish.

What a load of tosh over nothing! Sounds like a damn decent run ashore - wish he'd been my run ashore oppo! I dare say there are a few on here that could recount a not too dissimilar story ... Spring Break in Ft Lauderdale / Daytona Beach comes to mind! So he got ringbolted and stripped off with some nubile young things ... so what! I bet he's glad someone did take photographs ... would have wanted a couple for my album too if it had been me!
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Blackrat

Blackrat War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

I notice that the Military lot have just shrugged their shoulders and said "And? Good lad". Can't see anything shocking to be honest, apart from the Judas that sold the footage. We need characters like Harry but he's just following the fine traditions of the Military and the Household Cavalry. Thank God he's not footguards. He'd have got done for importuning or something worse.
  6. Bet there a fair bit of sniggering going on in the Blues and Royals Mess!

Bet it was one of the "Bints" flogging the pics ... probably one who didn't get a right "Royal" seeing too ... made a few $$$ out of it by all account ... although me thinks there were a few more pics taken that probably wont come into the public domain!