Who wants to be a (Multi) millionaire

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by Flagdeck, Jul 6, 2011.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Yet another rollover in the euro millions lottery this Friday, even Finks is splashing out on TWO tickets.
    But what would you do if you won the jackpot ?...........£166.000000 is a serious amount of moolah. Would you invest to make more, or give most of it away ?
    Answers please on the back of a £10 note to PO Box........????
  2. After skimming off a few £k:

I'd corner the world market in Soup - Just to draw out the drooling Wannabee P - Then have him ladle it out to the world's poorest (at the gates of BRNC) for ever and a day.

SWMBO might have another contingency, though.
  3. i would buy MLP some dits. he could use them.
  4. I was thinking of employing him as a speech writer and after dinner dit spinning entertainer.

I'd also spend a couple of quid having someone come round and remove your spleen with a rusty blunt spoon....cos you're a cunt !!!
    • Like Like x 1
  5. As you require remedial washing assistance having failed to complete Raleigh for being a dirty cunt. I would purchase some Fluoroantimonic acid for you to bathe in.
  6. FLASH. AHHAAAAAAAAAAAA. Dont be scared of the badges you boring cunt.
  7. I'd buy Rummers a brewery
    MLP a holiday cottage in Cornwall
    Blackrat a tank
    Finks, a peerage
    Dhobi dust and foo foo for all the submariners on RR
  8. Don't be scared of the badges? You didn't serve long enough to get a station card let alone any badges, you were about 47 months short.

I do like your use of the words "Dits" and "flash" aswell. Despite the fact that the RN rejected you, you still try and sound like a matelot. Perhaps you just picked words like those up from all of mummy's special friends when you were a child?

As for "Flash" perhaps you should have looked that up, along with "Persil", "Right guard" and "Aquafresh". If you had, you may have actually made it to phase 2.
  9. i got those out of my 'walting for dummies' handbook chapter 1 page 1. should have know they wouldn't fly. Or i could have done 13 years and still be in, you workshy wafoo cunt, making up for for your inadequacies by using your aggressive 'wit' with newbies on internet forums.

your not funny, your just a cunt. cunt.
  10. Firstly, it's WAFU, they teach you that in Phase 2. Secondly, WAFUs may be workshy but they passed out of Raleigh, which makes them better than you. Thirdly, I'm not a WAFU, again this is all NGT. But as a civvy I wouldn't expect you to know that. And finally, I'm not trying to be funny, I really do want you to bath in Hydrofluoric acid so I can witness liquefaction necrosis and skeletal fluorosis first hand.
  11. to be honest i have never really paid that much attention to how its spelt, i treat them all with equal disdain. so based in culdrose but not a wafoo (notice what i did there) must be a loggie then. i bet thats fufilling. no wonder you spend your time dreaming up witty comebacks and replying to newbie threads on here all day and night. aint no party like an s club party. woop woop.
  12. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Last edited: Jul 6, 2011
  13. It's apparent that you don't pay too much attention to how anything is spelt. Anyway, strictly speaking, you don't spell WAFU as it's not a word, it's an abbreviation. And no, I'm not a loggie either. Again, you might not think that their job is fulfilling but they too passed out of Raleigh, even the fat, myopic, lactose intolerant beef one who draws more money p.a. than you due to his ability to have a wash, run without crying and iron his kit.

I like that you treat AETs with disdain, I bet they too are gutted that a jobless Klinefelter doesn't like them.
  14. Without wanting to incur MLP's sharp tongued wit, isn't WAFU an acronym?
    • Like Like x 1
  15. You are quite correct Rigsby old bean. In my excited haste I fucked up. It's a good job you're here.

Anyway, the mlaaring halfchod wouldn't know the difference. He doesn't seem to have too big a grip on English.
  16. sgtpepperband

So MLP is an acronym? That's what I heard (but I was standing quite far away, so didn't hear it properly...) :wink:
  17. I feel my thread has been hijacked...............boo fuckin' hoo !
  18. sgtpepperband

...only until Magpie decides to join the party! (Although I doubt he will; Monty never enters into a battle of wits with an unarmed man...) :twisted:
  19. You have no idea of the responsibilities of an AET, from the sounds of it you couldn't even look after yourself, let alone a £60 million aircraft and its crew, you ignorant smelly cunt.

I hope an aircraft crashes into your face.
    • Like Like x 3
  20. Roger that................carry on MLP