Who Really Supports Our Armed Forces

Hitback

Lantern Swinger
This information was sent to me and the only way I could place a box around the information was to scan and paste onto the site.

As you will see the government of the day has failed in supporting our armed forces again. The Labour Party has 352 members of the house, but only 38 Labour MP's have shown support. If you live in a Labour constituency then please email your MP and ask them to support our Troops.

Hitback

WHOREALLYSUPPORTSTrps.jpg

Alphabetical List of Constituencies and Members of Parliament

http://www.parliament.uk/directories/hciolists/alcm.cfm

We are just disposable grunts to the chinless wonders in their swanky London houses. The only thing we ever will have that they can't give or take away is our pride and knowing that we were there when it mattered.

I look down on these people as lesser men. Works for me.

kingoftwigs

War Hero
Surely this just adds fuel to the fire that we, as sevicemen, should have some kind of a union, not some kind of militant on out all out kind of affair but a well planned proffesional group with the servicemans best intrests at heart. Everyone remembers the fire strikes where we covered for fcukers already on more money than most of us whilst they dripped for more. Where were the people asking about our pay? Privates on 14,000 a year covering for firemen on 20,000 a year. State benefits for any little cnut who cant be bothered to go to school and better themselves or get a job whilst ex-servicemen live in squaler because they can no longer work due to their experiences. This fcuking country is turning into a disgrace.

Darkershadeofblu

Lantern Swinger
kingoftwigs said:
Surely this just adds fuel to the fire that we, as sevicemen, should have some kind of a union, not some kind of militant on out all out kind of affair but a well planned proffesional group with the servicemans best intrests at heart. Everyone remembers the fire strikes where we covered for fcukers already on more money than most of us whilst they dripped for more. Where were the people asking about our pay? Privates on 14,000 a year covering for firemen on 20,000 a year. State benefits for any little cnut who cant be bothered to go to school and better themselves or get a job whilst ex-servicemen live in squaler because they can no longer work due to their experiences. This fcuking country is turning into a disgrace.
Has been for several yrs now, especially since PC has been top of the agenda in govt circles.

Hitback

Lantern Swinger
The simple way to approach this issue is to Email your MP requesting they support our armed forces and sign EDM 288. There is an awful lot of MPs sitting on the fence at present and being paid huge wages and pension rights for their future.

There is no use in getting angry or shouting the odds, we require to keep our heads and think in a logical way, Write or Email your MP requesting they should support EDM 288, and you can support the fight directly, by signing the Petition. All the information can be viewed via the links below.

Hitback

chockhead819

War Hero
Why not just get everyone to put there notice in, theres enough army,navy & air force use the site. Why not have a "Lets put our notice day in" on the specified date, everyone roles up to their DOs or whatever, says I fed up of being treated like [email protected] & am handing in my notice.
Especially if it was leaked to the press that units in the field had done it.
Its about the only thing the average serviceman has as a trump card.
Thw only one who wouldn't be bothered would be Brown who could then cancel trident & the carriers!

kingoftwigs

War Hero
That would never work, the navy/government in general want shot of us. How else can you explain the pathetic 3% pay rise for us more senior ratings whilst the most junior recieve 9%, they want skills reduced down to junior rate level with minimal middle management whilst also maintaining an extremely top heavy upper echelon. That is why putting our notices in will not do anything.

Hitback, sorry to stray a little off the thread, I shall be signing the petition.

x4nd

Lantern Swinger
chockhead819 said:
Why not just get everyone to put there notice in, theres enough army,navy & air force use the site. Why not have a "Lets put our notice day in" on the specified date, everyone roles up to their DOs or whatever, says I fed up of being treated like [email protected] & am handing in my notice.
Especially if it was leaked to the press that units in the field had done it.
Its about the only thing the average serviceman has as a trump card.
Thw only one who wouldn't be bothered would be Brown who could then cancel trident & the carriers!

I don't think JPA could handle that many people putting in their notices all at the same time.

:cool:

Latest Threads