Who Killed WreckerL

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by Rumrat, Aug 12, 2010.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Since the RR run ashore last Saturday, to the best of my knowledge, nothing has been seen or heard from Wrecks.

Which one of you evil wicked bastards did what to him, or better still where did you post him off to.
    I hope you didn't put the poor old twat in that "Sunny days" retirement home he's been dreading. 8O :roll:
  2. Do keep up. He ran away to France the very next day.
  3. Why are you that boring?
  4. janner

janner War Hero Book Reviewer

According to his last post, on Sunday, he was accosted by a long legged lovely as he left the MP, didn't really give the result of the encounter, could the accoster(?) have been Uncle Albert?
  5. It warn't me Governor, honest it warn't, I didn't do it I tell ya, I was ome all the time.
    I just found it amusing he has a run with the lads then you don't see him again. And anyhow that aside as anyone posted anything about how the night went and if a good time was had. The only gossip, sorry feedback was that the music was great.
    As you posted the dates for next year already, I have advised the Hospital I cannot do my annual tests that time next year, so if its on again I am coming. You bastards were sitting topping up with glop, and I was 315 miles away getting pumped out of blood. 8O :?
    So any dits from the night, and apart from you sub mariners, were there any other weirdo's there? :roll: :D 8)
  6. Obviously the truth came out.Wrecks is actually that sex starved munter who was looking for a bootneck.She has been grooming you all and finally got you to meet up.Never to be seen again.
    I fink we ad a lucky escape there RR. :wink: :lol:
  7. Cor blimey Guv ain't that de trewf. 8O
  8. I wonder if his coffin has a periscope?
  9. No way man! You can touch it im out of here! :arrow: :arrow: :arrow:
  10. I'm back motherfuckers :D

Had to come back as too much red wine turns your poo black and it occurred to me that the lady that propositioned me could have been JD but she was alone so her brother wouldn't have been able to save me.
  11. You dirty bastard, been hobnobbing with the frogs,how low can you sink, allowing for the fact your a submariner that's low.
    And talking of the dabber -doo, the last time she went AWOL it was for three months and then she come back and had a go at Polycel.
    Its your turn next, a penance for kissing French bum. :twisted:
    Anyway welcome home you bald headed old bugger. :)
  12. Ease to ten shoots, I was staying at my sis-in-laws and I definitely chose the wrong sister. She's a busty filly with great legs, kept wearing shorts and low cut tops, hence the copious amounts of red wine.

If JD's after me next I'll clear stern arcs every 15 mins when I'm out 8O