Who here thinks they could beat me in a fight?

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by Nails, Jun 17, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Because if you do you're a f'ucking idiot!

2. Not me Nails. I have enough time controlling my slut of a daughter and taking my mum to the clinic every time she gets a sexually transmitted disease from some guy who paid her an extra fiver to f'uck without a condom while she worked as a prostitute at the bottom of the road. It's a hard life controlling all these slags in my family and it's left me weak and useless.

3. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

4. I wouldn't dream of it; cos there's nobody as ard as Nails. :wink:

5. sgtpepperband

[​IMG]

Oh, if only... :shock: :roll:

6. I always found that a ferking big hammer always beat a nail and I have a big hammer, so bring it on rent boy.

7. will u boys stop fighting or i'm gonna givce u a big good seeing to with my bum buddy WreckerL he he

8. I'll bite:

I could knock you down with a single well aimed badgeman's slap to the back of the head.

9. sgtpepperband

Mod Notice: Please be aware - the author of these posts (X.R.D.) is a psuedonym, and is not the real user, X.R.D (please note spelling). Please be cautious when replying; he may not be who you think he is...

10. Mind you Nails, I'm wellard myself.
    After all, I got the VC in Cairo. At least I think thats what the Doctor said.

11. Nails, probably couldn't knock you out, but I could talk you to death if you like :lol: :D

I thought XRD's postings were a little odd. Can't see him taking kindly to being copied somehow... 8O

A VC in Cairo :lol: ....Now that's what you get for being brave enough to try out the big ol' Cairo funfair (not to mention the beer) .... 8O :twisted:

12. Dont think i could beat you, i'd annihilate you!

13. Weapons aren't allowed 8) This was a friendly offer, made by Nails as a good excuse for rolling around in the mud, followed by some serious same-sex botty love. :)

14. I could

15. Ah let the little lad have his way for a while until the MODS sort it out. A very lame attempt at a bite although cussing his diseased ridden mother must have really touched a nerve!! 8)

16. :D .. ok 'tools' then

17. FFS! It's hard to comprehend that there are actually members of the same species as the rest of us who are so fukking bone!

18. Oh yes he's definately one of those!!

19. I'd win - but only if I could choose the location. I'd choose the swimming pool. That way I'd be able to utilise my underwater knife-fighting certificate skills.

20. and in english?