Who here thinks they could beat me in a fight?

Not me Nails. I have enough time controlling my slut of a daughter and taking my mum to the clinic every time she gets a sexually transmitted disease from some guy who paid her an extra fiver to f'uck without a condom while she worked as a prostitute at the bottom of the road. It's a hard life controlling all these slags in my family and it's left me weak and useless.

sgtpepperband

War Hero
Book Reviewer
Mod Notice: Please be aware - the author of these posts (X.R.D.) is a psuedonym, and is not the real user, X.R.D (please note spelling). Please be cautious when replying; he may not be who you think he is...

Nails said:
Because if you do you're a f'ucking idiot!
Nails, probably couldn't knock you out, but I could talk you to death if you like :lol: :D

I thought XRD's postings were a little odd. Can't see him taking kindly to being copied somehow... 8O

A VC in Cairo :lol: ....Now that's what you get for being brave enough to try out the big ol' Cairo funfair (not to mention the beer) .... 8O :twisted:

Hotdogtopdog said:
Dont think i could beat you, i'd annihilate you!
Weapons aren't allowed 8) This was a friendly offer, made by Nails as a good excuse for rolling around in the mud, followed by some serious same-sex botty love. :)

Taloolah said:
Nails said:
Because if you do you're a f'ucking idiot!
Nails, probably couldn't knock you out, but I could talk you to death if you like :lol: :D

I thought XRD's postings were a little odd. Can't see him taking kindly to being copied somehow... 8O

A VC in Cairo :lol: ....Now that's what you get for being brave enough to try out the big ol' Cairo funfair (not to mention the beer) .... 8O :twisted:
Ah let the little lad have his way for a while until the MODS sort it out. A very lame attempt at a bite although cussing his diseased ridden mother must have really touched a nerve!! 8)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A Miscellaneous 0
Shakey Blue Jokes 0
Reservist-Monkey Royal Naval Reserve (RNR) 258