Who here carries a weapon in their car?

Discussion in 'Motoring' started by Nails, Jun 14, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Serious question. Who carries a makeshift weapon in their motor? I do. Just incase I get into a road rage feud and it gets vioelnt, I wanna be tooled if you get me.

I used to carry a hammer in my glove box but it was obvious what it was for if I got pulled. Now I carry a baseball bat with nails through it and a baseball just so that if I'm pulled I can say I'm going for a game of baseball. I remember when this old bloke was trying to reverse out of this space on asda car park and couldn't see because he was old and useless, he nearly hit my car so I got out and smashed his windows with the bat.

What weapon do you have in your car? And have you ever used it?

2. I actually carry a M40A1 (just about a M40A1- I modified the magazine for capacity from an existing custom R700) with a spot-welded red dot on the irons and the barrel cut down by 7 inches. The barrel's been grooved for sport as per the 'bullpup' [sic] style of the shorter R700 to off-set the stability/accuracy of cutting the barrel for making it compact. My mate (who's also a Ninja by trade) will frequently rise out of the sun roof with it when we go hunting in Codger country :wink:

3. Seriously;- I do but I use my brain nothing that cannot be explained away as a bona fide item. I'm a strong believer in the old saying "Sooner judged by twelve than carried by six;- anytime!" First time I've ever bitten to a Nails poat.

4. I hide an NLAW under the boot floor - I feel it necessary, that if someone has taken issue with my driving, I merely send them an 84mm pointy headed explosive messenger of death to put my point across.

5. I just lift up my soup stained polo shirt. The sight of my MOOBS scares the buggers off. :giggle:

6. I have an SA80 a 7.62 bren and a rocket launcher (TWAT)

7. I got the wife

8. i have a sea dart , 4.5 and TLAM

9. You can't go wrong with a GPMG. Cheap and effective; ideal for those who do not do things by half measures.

10. I always find an armed TLAM strapped to the roof helps

11. it could also be used some kind of speed booster?

12. You been in my boot again ain't ya? :D :D

13. I never thought of that :thumbright:

14. of course we all play baseball with a bat with nails through it. the filth will never suspect otherwise.
    (I used to carry a hammer in my glove box but it was obvious what it was for if I got pulled. Now I carry a baseball bat with nails through it and a baseball just so that if I'm pulled I can say I'm going for a game of baseball.)
    what a ********.

15. When I go out I am never on my own so do not need weapons.

Sammy my friend protects me and he would be almost impossible for anyone to better, or beat.
    You see Sammy is invisible and no one can hurt him as they cannot see him. 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O :D

16. Ditto! :lol:
    With all the psycos (and Nails!) on the roads these days, as an ex Boy Scout, 'Be Prepared?!!

I have a can of de-icer - it fires a strong, single jet of very stingy liquid and could be aimed at the eyes, if so needed. There is also a can of CS gas in the car, perfectly easy to buy in France where it is legal. Sadly I'm not in France, but hey ho!
    There are plenty of innocent items that could be utilised, as long as you have thought about it beforehand. No good looking round and thinking about it when the poo has been distributed by the fan!

Do not go carrying a blade in thecar without a VERY good reason, as all Plods will be less than impressed if they find that!

17. Always looking for better protection !! :) :D :D

18. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

How did I know that this thread was started by Nailzzz, even before I opened it..?! :roll:

19. Anyone looking at the wife generally gets the message,seriously though,I carry a knife because I want to be able to cut the seat belt in a fire or crash.
    It's legal as it came as a car tool from Halfords.
    Blade is about 3" so it must be OK to keep in the car,at least I hope so.

20. I carry 'Nails' to ensure that no fecker dare mess with me with that hard bastard in my motor. :D